TForce | Re-Branding STOPPED!

You do have a nice uniform, what more could you ask for??? My truck is a couple of different shades of orange and white, but the check is still there. I am a happy camper, and we don’t have an owner with deep pockets. Who knows maybe we will get a paint job too someday, all orange with a different name, to consolidate all the companies together.

the day I am on the unemployment is the day the doors will close and that may be sooner than you think if these idiots don't get it together, even ups is being hurt by this fiasco, one day they will reach into their deep pockets and they won't be so deep. all parties are liars and you will pay for their dishonesty.

Oh my webidiot you are always so optimistic in most of your posts.
I find a lot of your ideas very funny.
You most be a laugh riot at your terminal when UPS Freight has any of their meetings.
I bet you have all of your co-workers rolling on the floor with laughters.
When the meeting leader asks for question,and comments.

You know being happy is very good medicine.
Theres even a passage in the Bible that addresses this very thing.
Proverbs 17:22 states:A merry heart doeth good like a medicine...

I gotta get going to church,LATER!!!

I've seen here posted on the truckingboards awhile back that they were taking the tractors to Maco auto paint shops.
So far I haven't seen any of the 18000 sereis Volvo's re-painted,but have seen the 62000Internationals re-branded.
We have one 45 foot route trailer re-branded,and three brand new 48 foot UPS Freight route trailers replacing our old junky Overnite trailers.

Other then this information I can't offer anymore.
I'm only a city driver,and don't know whats going on outside of my local terminal?

I think, when they rebrand the motor cargo (newer) volvos, they are giving these the 18000 series number.
I meet a guy from SLC and noticed the number on his tractor.
There volvos have a different front clip than the OVNT volvos.

I think, when they rebrand the motor cargo (newer) volvos, they are giving these the 18000 series number.
I meet a guy from SLC and noticed the number on his tractor.
There volvos have a different front clip than the OVNT volvos.

MC tractors came loaded. Complete with passenger seat.

Talked to a UPSF IE guy the other day. All new pups will not have nose poles. The landing gear will be moved forward a tad.

Thats great, but for those of you that are driving twin screws, make sure your fifth wheel plate is slid all the way back, and you still might have to take off your mudflaps to keep them from getting bent.

Oh my how disilusioned were we old Overnite workers?
That we thought the UPS buy out was going to be the best thing that could happen for our company.
We thought surelly UPS had the deep pockets needed to upgrad our fleet,as soon as they took over.
But WHHHHA HOP(N)ED?

We've been operating under the UPS brand name now for one whole year,and we are still looking for big upgrade on our equipment.

Also you know I'm going to be a cry baby on one more issue while I'm at.
Wheres our UPS Freight signage?
We still have the big Overnite sign at our entrance,and no signs anywhere on our terminal building.

WHAAA,HA,BOO,WHO,WHO!!!!!

I have said this from the begining. How do you think UPS has so much money. NOT from giving it away. They will not spend money until they have to. And they will not spend money until they show the shareholders that they have made money. ######thats what its all about to them.:1036316054:

I have said this from the begining. How do you think UPS has so much money. NOT from giving it away. They will not spend money until they have to. And they will not spend money until they show the shareholders that they have made money. ######thats what its all about to them.:1036316054:
Might be a good time to invest in tractor / trailer stock...(Un offical statement)

And they will not spend money until they show the shareholders that they have made money. ######thats what its all about to them.:1036316054:

Mike E. and Scot D. have said this in a quarterly stock holders meeting. Along with the UPSF business model is on a several year growth plan. This will be the worlds biggest freight company by then, according to them.

Mike E. and Scot D. have said this in a quarterly stock holders meeting. Along with the UPSF business model is on a several year growth plan. This will be the worlds biggest freight company by then, according to them.

I believe when they get all the bugs worked out we all are going to be happy little campers. But there is always those malcontents that will never be happy no matter what.:1036316054:

for all who want to know . new equipment is coming in October!

about 300 trucks and several hundred trailers

Hey skeeterhawk, any word on what they are thinking for a make on power yet? My money is on Sterling or Int'ls......El Cheapo. And it is definately a safe bet no radios.

a new truck came into memphis yesterday. our shops are seperate and i didn't go over to look at it. i'll find out what the make is when i go back to work on thurs.

we were told new equipment coming in october would be internationals and volvos.

Hey skeeterhawk, any word on what they are thinking for a make on power yet? My money is on Sterling or Int'ls......El Cheapo. And it is definately a safe bet no radios.

Hey, We can go down memory lane. When I first started here we had NO am/fm radios, NO power steering, NO air conditioners, NO cruise control. NO anti lock anything. I remember having to foot pump the washer fluid, BUT we did have padded seats.:biglaugh:

I hope to see this from the ring side.:biglaugh:

Why brand something that`s going to the slaughter house...Also ,everyday, I personally give them twenty to thirty dollars a day to compensate dock worker pay, or whomsoever they deem necessary pay on my time $$$ given.Come to think of it dock payroll is probably financed by driver wait time.

wah. wah. wah.:funky:

I am starting to feel it. After sitting 2-1/2 hours in the yard and making $18.00 delay pay waiting for a vendor to repair a flat on my tractor. I now have one freshly painted brown rim. I am starting to feel like part of the family.:biglaugh: