TForce | Re-Branding STOPPED!

Actually They saved $1,200 per tractor so they said.

:hide: I can't speak for UPSF, but if any of you guys have seen the new Con-Way tractors with the royal blue frames, there will not be any more painted that color, it cost $1,000 more for blue than black, so they are going with black.:smilie_132:

How bout our uniforms?
My gray jacket needs an oil change already.

If we had brown maybe the greace wouldn't show up so bad?

My brother works for you guys, and told me that there is one article of clothing that is brown, but he made it that way. He told me he was undecided at the time to whether he wanted to work for ups or yellow, so you guess it, he under shorts are yellow in the front and brown in the back!!!

It doesn't matter what the equipment looks like if the drivers morale & attitudes are bad.
We reflect what the real company image is. Just ask us.
And when I have a good attitude, I can explain to the customer about the equipment.
But it's going to cost UPSF to improve them.

a bULL fROG

I'm confused.... I thought Wilson was buying the other green trucking company? oh well see what I get for thinking :hysterical: :hysterical: :smilie_132:

Why Paint Them If You An't Goint To Wash Them?????

Why is the tractors and trailers being painted if the company isn't going to spend the money to have them washed?

My tractor was painted last year and the company has only paid for it to be washed one time.

If the equiptment was washed on a regular basis, we wouldn't be getting grease all over our light grey uniform shirts and jackets.

Why is the tractors and trailers being painted if the company isn't going to spend the money to have them washed?

My tractor was painted last year and the company has only paid for it to be washed one time.

If the equiptment was washed on a regular basis, we wouldn't be getting grease all over our light grey uniform shirts and jackets.

Just get rid of these freakin nasty a$$ old O gears and my jacket would be much cleaner.....And SLC has a drive thru wash bay and DVR has a wash bay...So whats up with all you eastern boys.....I thought you all were the pride of the company.......File a greivance against....Well damnit just be mad...

Yup, This is why rebranding has stopped. UPSF and Bull Frog will be merging soon.

brown.jpg

What off season?

We need so much equiptment the manufactors can't keep up.

Heard we are going to start seeing Pete's and KW again.

UPS is please with the freightliners preformance in the sleeper division and maybe using day cabs soon also.

10,000 new trailers ordered that can't be filled to 2010!!!!

Or ya what off season Skeet?

That was meant to be a joke. :chairshot: