TForce | Re-Branding STOPPED!

I just delivered signage to a sign company who has the contract to put up UPSF signs on some of the terminals in the nor'east. All brown and gold......and more importantly in one piece!!! Also just saw tonight new advertisement brochures for UPSF. Trucks and trailers are what the rebranding have been coming out with. I don't think with all the advertisement and the paint scheme investments they would be changing stream. Besides "what could brown do for you" would be out the door completely. Until I see a truck roll in, green, pink, black whatever its a rumor.

I guess they would be saving a lot of money by just sraying on one color.
That way they wouldn't have to use tape.
They could just spray away,and use some turpintime to clean off the windows,airlines,and light cord.

Also just being one company does this mean we will be brought up to the feeder drivers pay rate?

One other issue while I'm at it.
Its no more if we are going to become Teamster members,but when.

The only thing negative in becoming one company is those that have many years of senority in the parcel with CDL's jumping over to freight,and little senority workers getting stuck with the vacant parcel jobs.

Now to me that would be one great big pain in the backside,to go from delivering between 10 and 15 stops to having to do over 100 deliveries and pickups.

I saw two new tractors in NBR with no plates on them. They were painted green.:smilie_132:

Maybe they are for next years St. Patty's Day parade? Lord knows, they were probably for this years, but they couldn't find any headlights to replace the ones that are blown!!!
I can see it now......."The Lean Mean Green Machine!!" or should I say "We're Not Sure What We're Doing Line!!" Yup shoot from the hips trucking.

Just get rid of these freakin nasty a$$ old O gears and my jacket would be much cleaner.....And SLC has a drive thru wash bay and DVR has a wash bay...So whats up with all you eastern boys.....I thought you all were the pride of the company.......File a greivance against....Well damnit just be mad...

Hey now, The grease is what holds our equiptment together.:biglaugh:

brown.jpg

This is great!!!:hysterical: :1036316054:

They could just spray away,and use some turpintime to clean off the windows,airlines,and light cord.

Also just being one company does this mean we will be brought up to the feeder drivers pay rate?

The only thing negative in becoming one company is those that have many years of senority in the parcel with CDL's jumping over to freight,and little senority workers getting stuck with the vacant parcel jobs.

Now to me that would be one great big pain in the backside,to go from delivering between 10 and 15 stops to having to do over 100 deliveries and pickups.

Yup, you will go in the city with one pup full of freight and one pup full of packages.:hysterical:

Why is the tractors and trailers being painted if the company isn't going to spend the money to have them washed?

My tractor was painted last year and the company has only paid for it to be washed one time.

If the equiptment was washed on a regular basis, we wouldn't be getting grease all over our light grey uniform shirts and jackets.

You have used up your one wash allowance for this year. I have heard that they have put in the budget an allowence of two washes for the 2008 year.:biglaugh:

Apo. Just to ease your mind. You will NEVER see the two company's merge together. And you will NEVER see employees jumping over with seniority. Freight will stay Freight and Parcel will stay Parcel.:smilie_132:

I saw two new tractors in NBR with no plates on them. They were painted green.:smilie_132:

I couldn't find them last night. They must have been out emptying dumpters. We will be merging with Waste Managment, new company to be called, From The Waste-UP

All our MH's (cabovers) and single axle International city kittys are be boxed up and sent to scrap. You will not see a used UPS tractor, it is strickly against one of UPS's oldest internal rules.

Wish that was the case here in the Washington District 251!
The 2000 Mack I'm in right now has 1.3 million miles on it and they said the engine will be rebuilt and the tractor will go back on the road!

This intergration has sure turned into a management play-thing......& great learning tool to boot,tax deductible, I`m sure.. An exercise in Power .....Soon we`ll get down to business; let the boys play a while ,after all it does`nt happen but, Oh, every 100 years or so...Enjoy guys , us loyal employees will be here when you`re finished showing us that work can be fun too.....

OK, the rebranding stopage is true. From what I've been told....it's to add to the bottom line of the first quarter. In other words, don't spend anything because the share holders will get nervous. You can't even buy anything at Staples. It's the same "O" same "O". It's so bad up here, I have a bucket under my truck to catch the dripping oil and put it back in the engine!!! That's yankee inginuity!! :biglaugh:

Well on the right coast we just got some new vans in and a repainted truck. If there is any truth to this rumor, I'd say we will end up being all brown. But I will say this skeeter, you nailed the UPSF color scheme down before we ever saw the pictures. So you believe that this is a reliable source?
I was told that upsf trucks and the little brown trucks will be integrated when this is all down,and we will be able to send and get messages from the little brown trucks.

I don't think the rebranding has stopped everywhere. My Volvo is in the shop now being redone. I hope to have it back in about a week, this freightliner I'm driving is a piece of junk.

I couldn't find them last night. They must have been out emptying dumpters. We will be merging with Waste Managment, new company to be called, From The Waste-UP

Maybe I was looking at the dumpsters in NBR and mistakenly thought they were tractors.:hysterical:

I was told that upsf trucks and the little brown trucks will be integrated when this is all down,and we will be able to send and get messages from the little brown trucks.

Doing qa mini-hub and running around on a forklift trying to dodge conveyor belts and the box throwers will make it hard on a road driver....If it don't have an airhorn I don't know how to comunicate in traffic....And will we be able to send dirty pictures to each other or will that bo a no no???? Things we need to think about you know!!!!!

And as far as the re-branding...SLC just got one back and I'll ask to see if they are sending anymore.....I would see if mine could be done but I want the latest paint scheme...Maybe I can be like Dale!!!! And ride the provisonals. OOPS did I say that....

my TM says we have not stopped rebranding but special services has.... he says he heard UPS is looking into purchasing a truck load company, and they would be totally separate from UPSFreight, therefore they will have different colors...:1036316054: