TForce | Re-Branding STOPPED!

OK, the rebranding stopage is true. From what I've been told....it's to add to the bottom line of the first quarter. In other words, don't spend anything because the share holders will get nervous. You can't even buy anything at Staples. It's the same "O" same "O". It's so bad up here, I have a bucket under my truck to catch the dripping oil and put it back in the engine!!! That's yankee inginuity!! :biglaugh:

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

OK, the rebranding stopage is true. From what I've been told....it's to add to the bottom line of the first quarter. In other words, don't spend anything because the share holders will get nervous. You can't even buy anything at Staples. It's the same "O" same "O". It's so bad up here, I have a bucket under my truck to catch the dripping oil and put it back in the engine!!! That's yankee inginuity!! :biglaugh:

Yes , the rebranding has stopped too show a profit for the 1'st quarter, this is true but, just for a couple of weeks.

Next, if we are buying another co. it will be another 6-8 mths. before we get moving on this co. after all they have too hold the co. in limbo,after the final sale incase investors of both sides feel's they still want the buyout too happen, same happened to us in the beginning we had 120 day's too recant on the final sale. so then final sale passes the gov. ( do not want too corner the market). Then and only then can thing's change.

And is there a mechanic on these boards who can mail me some headcandle fuel, I have no headlight.

So this could take up too a year after a buyout.

Well I for one hope that when they start to fire up their spray painters again.
That they wash,and de-greace the equipment first before they apply the paint.
May,just maybe the new paint jobs will last a might longer?

Its like anything else, if you do it right the first time,you won't have to worry about it,being a bad job in the long run.

Geez Apo, you want them to wash them too. That cost extra!!! Besides not washing them keeps the fine folks at Macco employed. You are starting to sound a little ungrateful. After all not everyone has a brand new trailer and a 1995 volvo. I got a new volvo and an old repainted 1995 trailer. I sure do miss the dirt from the hula skirting getting all over my uniform.

Yeh its kind of nice having a branded trailer.
But the door is really wicked to open.
My old 1995 trailer door was all broken it and was very easy to operate.
Oh well you can't have everthing?

I heard it was $2,000 saved on a single color trailer, instead of the two tone.

I know to get our straight truck painted UPS only offered the local truck paint and body shop $900 (this is the shop that paints a few trucks for package also) So I doubt hey are gonna save $2000

Which we just got it back 2 days ago, so rebranging never stopped or has started again.

These guy's painting the trucks out here are doing a half-a$$ job. Painting over dirt and the silver outline on the rims look like a child did it.

I saw a Columbia in STL that was rebranded, and it looked like they painted it in a dust storm. UPS isn't as meticulous as I thought they were.

I've seen a few, there two axle sleepers and I've seen a daycab and there all older columbias. One of them at least is branded UPSF, the rest were blue and grey.

steve5, I did not know we had freightshakers in the system. Are they new?

The daycabs I've seen are the test tractors that stuck around. HRS has one as does CMS. I believe they have twin turbo cummins. I was running with one of them with the same weight. We came up to Port Jervis,NY. Man I got smoked. I've also seen a bunch of older SSD freightshakers in HRS.

No rebranding has stopped in Louisville.

We gat a newly painted truck in last week and another went to the paint shop this week.

We even got a new UPS FREIGHT sign on the front of the terminal friday.

A big one for the front yard has arrived also.

We gat a newly painted truck in last week and another went to the paint shop this week.

Hey you guys are big time now,,,your on your way ,,,HEE HEE HEE:hysterical: :biglaugh:

We get a trailer done once in awhile...Hey whats the hurry,,rite:biglaugh: :hysterical:

Come on Skeeter rumors are second,third,and beyond information.
It may start out to be the truth,but after its been told over,and over it starts falling toward a bold face lie when it finally comes to the end.

Come on Skeeter rumors are second,third,and beyond information.
It may start out to be the truth,but after its been told over,and over it starts falling toward a bold face lie when it finally comes to the end.

True but I just look at it like sometimes a little truth or part of a truth comes out of a rumor. It's just kicks and jiggles. But if a kernel of truth comes out of it then that's cool.:1036316054:

Time will tell...I heard that somewhere?????

Yes I have heard that too, somewhere????? Well up north, we have a hodge podge of both UPS junk and "O" junk, when we had the new trucks painted, they looked awesome, but after a few rocks being spit up on it from cars on the highway, they are slowly starting to turn blue again...... I suppose they had air in the paint....:biglaugh: