TForce | Re-Branding STOPPED!

Yo Accelerator you've got to send a memo to the paint shop,and tell the painters they need to wash the equipment before they spray the paint on.

Yo Accelerator you've got to send a memo to the paint shop,and tell the painters they need to wash the equipment before they spray the paint on.

Well I think a degreasing would be a good start too, oooohhh, and the rust has too come off before putting new paint on, and the hell with it , why don't they paint a happy driver in the truck and they can keep us home to, just too save a few buck's.:hysterical:

Yes I have heard that too, somewhere????? Well up north, we have a hodge podge of both UPS junk and "O" junk, when we had the new trucks painted, they looked awesome, but after a few rocks being spit up on it from cars on the highway, they are slowly starting to turn blue again...... I suppose they had air in the paint....:biglaugh:
Well the trucks we got painted are crappy paint jobs..the paint is comming off,,it really lokks like crap ..black rims grey body brown hood it looks like a three ring circus :biglaugh:

Well the trucks we got painted are crappy paint jobs..the paint is comming off,,it really lokks like crap ..black rims grey body brown hood it looks like a three ring circus :biglaugh:

Easy jm, Gordie says its part of our culture......Welcome to the greatest show on earth!!! :biglaugh:

Yea, But I bet you spend that paycheck every week...:nutkick:

They can put all the stops they want on my route trailer.
Now getting them all delivered they had better give me a few weeks to do it.

I can't stuff my 48 foot city trailer,and tractor in a small spot,and theres no way I'm going to jump out of my cab,also we need loading docks,we can't carry skid loads through walk in doors.

OH MY WORD,what does it take to figure out parcel,and freight are worlds apart.
Just because we are a UPS company doesn't mean we are runners,jumpers,and small package carriers.

Sure go right ahead,load me up.
But don't expect me to get everything off.

Rebranding

You are right time will tell. The big boys were in Houston a month back and they told us it was because our equipment was so worn they did not want to waste money. Sounds good, just never heard what they plan on doing anything other than stopping the rebranding. Maybe sell the Company is an option?

You are right time will tell. The big boys were in Houston a month back and they told us it was because our equipment was so worn they did not want to waste money. Sounds good, just never heard what they plan on doing anything other than stopping the rebranding. Maybe sell the Company is an option?

Yea right they are going to sell UPSF? That's a good rumor...

There is not a lot of benefit to spending the money to rebadge a trailer you will end up retiring 6 months from now. I worked for an Airborne agent when DHL took over. The story I heard at the time was that equipment with less than three years left would not be repainted, and less than one year would not be rebranded.