XPO | Re-Inventing the Wheel

We had a couple of customers like that at NNC, they just stranded the freight and moved it the next day. Now I hear that anything picked up after 1800 is stranded to next day... no wonder they’re losing freight left and right.
Not where I’m at. We move pretty much everything off the outbound somehow. Some freight is held for the FAC if needed and doesn’t “have to go”. On another note, the FAC’s I run into are adhering to ou cut times, the last driver must dispatch by 05:00 which isn’t usually a big deal. Don’t know if it’s helping, but I don’t leave for the FAC any earlier so....

Hey,
I have freight due here in Searcy .Been lost in Nashville since 3/9/2018. Called there twice and both times were told they would get back to me ,never have..Keep in mind this is revenue producing freight from Grote in Madison Indiana.Total lack of communication.

Not where I’m at. We move pretty much everything off the outbound somehow. Some freight is held for the FAC if needed and doesn’t “have to go”. On another note, the FAC’s I run into are adhering to ou cut times, the last driver must dispatch by 05:00 which isn’t usually a big deal. Don’t know if it’s helping, but I don’t leave for the FAC any earlier so....

I was at an EOL so if it didn’t fit in their “plan” it didn’t go.

They’re going to have to adhere to the cut times because of the elogs. No hooking on lunch, no taking 30 off in rush hour. I know of a dock screw up in NNA that has to be furious about that. He loved holding NNC drivers on the dock til sunrise and then making them load their own bayed up freight. We constantly had problems with arrivals at 11;00, 11:30 AM. Played hell on us late start guys trying to get all our freight delivered while making pickups. Don’t miss it at all.