Yellow | Read The 37 Page XPO Lawsuit Against YRC!

Read the 37 page lawsuit....This is not good! It could be the final nails in YRCW's coffin? Some heads are gonna roll now!

https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.scri...dcbde.pdf?wmode=opaque#viewer.action=download

http://www.ttnews.com/articles/basetemplate.aspx?storyid=40807&page=1&ss=

:wtflol:
Well I read down to page 15.
#1) XPO talks like we just started in Business and never had People in these types of positions before these two came aboard.
#2 Pricing, mty line haul miles, Customer base, mix of freight...yada, yada, blah, blah, blah....again this isn't our first Truck Ride.
#3) Con-Way has been trying to put us out of business for the last 7 yrs., I don't hate the Players (employees), I hate the Game (corp.)
#4 Hey XPO, put on a pair of Big Boy Pants and saddle up Buckaroo ! Face the Facts, you had dishonest People working for you, YRCW made them offers and they jumped on it. This says more about working for XPO than it does about YRCW.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I read down to page 15.
#1) XPO talks like we just started in Business and never had People in these types of positions before these two came aboard.
#2 Pricing, mty line haul miles, Customer base, mix of freight...yada, yada, blah, blah, blah....again this isn't our first Truck Ride.
#3) Con-Way has been trying to put us out of business for the last 7 yrs., I don't hate the Players (employees), I hate the Game (corp.)
#4 Hey XPO, put on a pair of Big Boy Pants and saddle up Buckaroo ! Face the Facts, you had dishonest People working for you, YRCW made them offers and they jumped on it. This says more about working for XPO than it does about YRCW.
wa wa wa guess what xpo when you buy companies people start looking at all options,funny lmao!!!

Conway was debt heavy and XPO only wanted the truckload and Menlo Logistics but XPO got stuck with the LTL division in the buyout. Just more handwriting on the wall that the future at Conway is not good. Just deserves after the way they treated us at CF.

I'm sure those executives were smart enough to not sign non-compete clauses when they left. That is probably what tipped XPO off that something was up.

Read page 37 ???? didn't see what you was talking about , but YES this could be the nail in the coffin for old yellow pig ????? , as XPO is a hard charger company and they not going take any BS from the yellow pig !!!!

Ok read on page 27 about what XPO is asking for , and very good chance they will get it , and plus XPO is a smart company and they wouldn't have spend all this money on filing a lawsuit if they didn't think they could win it !!!

News Flash, these Boys already told James and Jamie everything they need to know while the wheels of Justice slowly turn.
XPO thinks they were going to re-invent the wheel and no one else has the Blue Prints to it. Now, they found out YRCW has the Blue Prints labeled "Top Secret", they are stunned and want Monetary Compensation for as of yet unseen or proven damages.

Ok read on page 27 about what XPO is asking for , and very good chance they will get it , and plus XPO is a smart company and they wouldn't have spend all this money on filing a lawsuit if they didn't think they could win it !!!
Wong, Law Suits are filed every hour on the hour in every Local, State and Federal Jurisdiction in America M-F. Most of them go nowhere or are settled out of Court, and take Months in the process.

Nice to see you rooting for XPO, now I know they don't stand any chance.

What are they suing for? ten percent of our debts? Maybe two or three hundred Sterlings? What is the old saying "you can't get blood out of a turnip"......maybe we will only be able to give five million dollar bonuses instead of ten million?

Read page 37 ???? didn't see what you was talking about , but YES this could be the nail in the coffin for old yellow pig ????? , as XPO is a hard charger company and they not going take any BS from the yellow pig !!!!

This is another Vitran story. XPO is a bottom dweller that was able to get a high interest bank loan. Nothing more nothing less.