Yellow | Read The Whole Dang Thing.....

read this one too

http://www.stephens.com/stephens/financials/pdf/2284431_6.pdf

if these guys were so good they would be headquartered in new york and their market cap would be in the billions.

seems kind of funny that an arkansas analyst makes another arkansas company look really good (ABF).

think stephens might be pandering to the locals a little bit?

or could it be the residual radiation from the ufo that was reported in paducah a couple of weeks ago made me be a little skeptical of any financial analysis.

i did notice that we still don't haul cheap freight and if push came to shove we could probably blow ABF away by undercutting them and devastate fedex and the conways by competing in shorter lanes.

also, if we shortened our haul like we want to do we could get a lot more decent paying tonnage on our trucks.

which brings it back to the merger, MORE LANE DENSITY----SHORTER HAULS aint that what it's all been about all along?

here's a little hint.

you don't want to have drivers and terminals where these guys have vacancies and leases expiring.

vacant warehouses don't ship freight.

ProLogis | Home

you want to have a company that can deliver every bit of freight that they ship too (short haul, long haul, time sensitive, big volume, mega multi billers, and special handling).

smell the coffee guys, we aint a trucking company, we're a freight moving company and we got to follow the freight.

anybody see a tdu financial statement lately?

http://www.stephens.com/stephens/financials/pdf/2284431_6.pdf

if these guys were so good they would be headquartered in new york and their market cap would be in the billions.

seems kind of funny that an arkansas analyst makes another arkansas company look really good (ABF).

think stephens might be pandering to the locals a little bit?

or could it be the residual radiation from the ufo that was reported in paducah a couple of weeks ago made me be a little skeptical of any financial analysis.

i did notice that we still don't haul cheap freight and if push came to shove we could probably blow ABF away by undercutting them and devastate fedex and the conways by competing in shorter lanes.

also, if we shortened our haul like we want to do we could get a lot more decent paying tonnage on our trucks.

which brings it back to the merger, MORE LANE DENSITY----SHORTER HAULS aint that what it's all been about all along?

here's a little hint.

you don't want to have drivers and terminals where these guys have vacancies and leases expiring.

vacant warehouses don't ship freight.

ProLogis | Home

you want to have a company that can deliver every bit of freight that they ship too (short haul, long haul, time sensitive, big volume, mega multi billers, and special handling).

smell the coffee guys, we aint a trucking company, we're a freight moving company and we got to follow the freight.

anybody see a tdu financial statement lately?

A tdu FINANCIAL STATEMENT?
Oh you are a funny guy!!!!!