New Penn | Read this when you have time, very interesting.

Benny Hill

I'm Back (kinda)
Credits
I just happened upon this comment by a person only known as "Guest". This is a personal opinion by just an average guy that works for YRC. Read his opinion about YRC and see if you're as impressed with his opinion and knowledge as I was. I wish someone like this could run YRC with just a little common sense.

Kansas City Articles Comments

Guys there was a request to put a copy of this here for you guys to read. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

That was an awesome article well thought out from someone on the frontlines of his company that should be listened to.

But from almost every case of trucking companies going out of business the workers should have been listened to as they saw the weak points of the companies they worked for.

Over the years since deregulation back in earl 1980,many trucking companies have gone under,leaving the few that are still in operation today.
The reason for their failling was poor managemnet.

Had some of the CEO's in many of these companies heard what their workers had to say,they may still be in business today.

I will address one point this guy has brought up.

Thats the operation of local terminals from some guy sitting in his ivory tower in another state calling the TM to dictate his daily operation.

I'm very sorry to say this is not anything new.
A lot of the larger companies have been running their operations like that for many years.

When I was with Overnite it wasn't to bad,but after UPS bought out the company.

It was an everyday conference call,sometimes twice a day,taking the local operation out of the local TM's hands.

Before I retired I used to call it foreign dispatching.

This is the way the owner wants it,so guess what when you own something you can make it better or mess it up,its completely up to you what you do with your property.

For what its worth, for one hopes everything works out for everyone working at all of the Yellow companies.