FedEx Freight | "Realignment"

I'm bidding a pilot spot next bid that's all I'm saying.

roog
You won't even get near to bid a pilots spot driver. Those ole boys have way too much time....The majority of em are old Flying Tigers pilots....the old air package from wayyyyy back in the day that Fedex bought to get the Fedex Express division going.

ok ok calm down people all their doing is calling everything fedex their getting away from all the division names for customers reasons makes it easier to ship something if you just want to fedex it kinda like ups yea they have a freight division but people just refer to ups and just that and thats what fedex wants to do now

Exactly BD300! There just doing away with each divisions subtitle...Freight, Ground, Custom Critical...etc..etc. Each division will still operate separtely like they have been. Each division will still have their division color. But it will just say FEDEX.COM on all equipment.

Yes it is,do you guys think they will have a bid where you can switch to express or ground and back to freight if you want to? Do you think they will train every division to do the other divisions job? Do you think you will pick up parcels and then swing by the airport real quick to drop them off on your way? This is dumber then the FedEx buying Vitran deal.

Yes and we are going to swap with UPS too. This is FedEx and we will do what ever Uncle Fred tells us to, and we will like it. Now hush and go back to sleep.

fedupdal said:
Yes and we are going to swap with UPS too. This is FedEx and we will do what ever Uncle Fred tells us to, and we will like it. Now hush and go back to sleep.

You need to make your foil hat thicker,stuff is still getting through.

nas250 said:
Well so much for consistency.
Ours is 70% before noon & 90% before 14:00.
We hear about it to the point of ad nauseam.

I don't pay much attention anymore,what you said sounds familiar. I'm usually empty by 1300-1330

Exactly BD300! There just doing away with each divisions subtitle...Freight, Ground, Custom Critical...etc..etc. Each division will still operate separtely like they have been. Each division will still have their division color. But it will just say FEDEX.COM on all equipment.
Then why are some FedEx custom critical trucks painted in the blue and red colors

You need to make your foil hat thicker,stuff is still getting through.
LMAO You know this is NOT the dumbest rumor you ever heard. And I'm not wearing a foil hat I'm using a pie pan it works better. Now hush and go back to sleep. Oh yeah quit drinking out of the toilet it gives you bad breath.

And when we put all the colors together, you get poop brown. Another FedEx company. What color is our promise now? Now our customers will have two options of service and 5 companies to lose @ destroy it. Forget about tracking it.

I wonder if i can summit for new company name contest? *** TRUCKING INC.( FREIGHT,AIR,GROUND, ) HOW MANY BROWNIE POINT WILL I GET FOR THIS ONE LOL