FedEx Freight | "Realignment"

LMAO You know this is NOT the dumbest rumor you ever heard. And I'm not wearing a foil hat I'm using a pie pan it works better. Now hush and go back to sleep. Oh yeah quit drinking out of the toilet it gives you bad breath.

Pie pans work better??? OMG, I'm googling whoever makes pie pans and making a run on their stock monday morning!!!! Bwahhhaaaaa, I'll corner the market and become a bazillionaire!!!!!

ST: Bazillionaire in the wings.....

Actually, you'll probably get fired for being politically incorrect. You need to be more sensitive to the feelings of those who are different. Not everyone is a cookie cutter person. Some folks are special. That's why they need to be cuddled.:grouphug:

My T.M name is Nate he didnt find it funny when one of the new guys ask for our sort code i said See-Nate-Watching SNW Man no sense of humor:duh::biglaugh::crybaby: lmao

badattitude said:
My T.M name is Nate he didnt find it funny when one of the new guys ask for our sort code i said See-Nate-Watching SNW Man no sense of humor:duh::biglaugh::crybaby: lmao

Sample?....

Yes Ive seen 3 sets of 3 piggybacked New KWs going South through Louisville and on 40west and on the door it says FEDEX.com and that is fact . But what is happening is a mistery.

Freightflow Man said:
Yes Ive seen 3 sets of 3 piggybacked New KWs going South through Louisville and on 40west and on the door it says FEDEX.com and that is fact . But what is happening is a mistery.

There are pictures of them on another thread,they say FedEx Freight very small.

Just a thought...Could it be the the executives that defected to Vitran see a "consolidation" of the divisions doing business under one corporate umbrella? Room at the top would get tight as you wouldn't need as many big wigs around to run one company therefore they may have jumped ship before their jobs got eliminated due to duplicity in titles. It would kind of make sense for the mass evacuation. Again, just a thought.:coffee1:

Icecube said:
Just a thought...Could it be the the executives that defected to Vitran see a "consolidation" of the divisions doing business under one corporate umbrella? Room at the top would get tight as you wouldn't need as many big wigs around to run one company therefore they may have jumped ship before their jobs got eliminated due to duplicity in titles. It would kind of make sense for the mass evacuation. Again, just a thought.:coffee1:

We're already under a corporate umbrella. FedEx is the corporate name were all subsideries of FedEx. If you look at old express trailers they will usually have express on there twice. Because they partially rebranded.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

I could see Ground and Express together, but..........what about the contractors?
I can't see Freight in that mix, bring a tractor and a pup for a letter?

I could see Ground and Express together, but..........what about the contractors?
I can't see Freight in that mix, bring a tractor and a pup for a letter?

they would do this and we do that. everyone comes back to the same place, I say 2 years and it shall be

Fed Ex is downsizing express, a employee with benifts operation, and shifting it to ground, a contractor model( no insurance, no vacation, buy your own truck, fuel, uniforms and maintain them to FED EX's standards). We were worried when they bought Watkins because they had contractors. If Fed Ex goes with one division for all (letter, package, or pallet) it's gonna be the cash cow Ground division that gets it all.

So you think Ground could absorb Freight? No,they can't. P&D drivers don't have time to pick up other divisions stuff. What are they going to do,build all new terminals right next to airports? I could see Ground and Express becoming one,but that's about it.

Freight cannot be combined with ground or express.They are both under different acts one under airline act the others under the rail act unless they want to change but that will not happen.unions would love that