Yellow | Reason's for unhappy retirement ?

was kind of my point . for many the marriage worked because he wasnt ever there . once he is 24/7 it could go to hell in a hurry , specially when he finds out hes not the boss at home either

was kind of my point . for many the marriage worked because he wasnt ever there . once he is 24/7 it could go to hell in a hurry , specially when he finds out hes not the boss at home either
Funny you would bring that up. One out of four men are the boss in their house, my three neighbors are henpecked. :hilarious:

..... My wife was forced into early retirement.... we mutually agree we only like each other some of the time..... It a good marriage because we agree on that. Never had this much time together in the 38 years plus we have been together. We both worked.... Never would have made it this far if one was home all the time......

..... My wife was forced into early retirement.... we mutually agree we only like each other some of the time..... It a good marriage because we agree on that. Never had this much time together in the 38 years plus we have been together. We both worked.... Never would have made it this far if one was home all the time......

She told me that the marriage works because you spend a lot of time on TB and she gets her space that way. :hide:

Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

BsyQAa1.jpg

Imagine if you worked together...