Yellow | Reason's for unhappy retirement ?

Nowdays they're raising them that way. They can't even play soccer on a field if there's goose :::shit::: on it.

These spoiled, coddled, wimps should be forced to spend Memorial Day at any veteran's cemetery where they can reflect on what kids their age did decades ago and the ultimate sacrifices they made back then.

http://theweek.com/speedreads/626361/oberlin-students-want-abolish-midterms-grades-below-c

"Students at Oberlin College are asking the school to put academics on the back burner so they can better turn their attention to activism. More than 1,300 students at the Midwestern liberal arts college have now signed a petition asking that the college get rid of any grade below a C for the semester, and some students are requesting alternatives to the standard written midterm examination, such as a conversation with a professor in lieu of an essay."

Hey Trip.... I know alot of men are henpecked. But in my case I fell into one in a million. My wife doesn't care how flat my ass gets sitting on the couch. I've worked hard on my own all my life without being told. Even by her. Now that she doesn't work... She stays busier than I ever could if I were. She is a self motivated person.
She is truly a better person than I. When she did work she worked six days a week for ten years at the. Post office and didn't complain once in that time. That says alot.

Hey Trip.... I know alot of men are henpecked. But in my case I fell into one in a million. My wife doesn't care how flat my ass gets sitting on the couch. I've worked hard on my own all my life without being told. Even by her. Now that she doesn't work... She stays busier than I ever could if I were. She is a self motivated person.
She is truly a better person than I. When she did work she worked six days a week for ten years at the. Post office and didn't complain once in that time. That says alot.

She sounds terrific and you must be also if you two are still together. Congrats! :1036316054:

Students at Oberlin College are asking the school to put academics on the back burner so they can better turn their attention to activism.
Activism, yeah, that's it, let's let them have off so they can have a meeting with activism. Out on the front lines.