Estes | rebid

driver4a1

TB Lurker
Credits
per two regional managers, rebid is set for first week of march. no vote to happen on wether to do it. we are.

it will not be based on company time, but on linehaul time.

my suggestion is if we are going to rebid each year now. the bid time should be first week of april. at that time runs should be known as freight levels wil be picked up at that time. and if runs are canceled in winter only a few months till rebid.

it would be bad to rebid in nov each year then have runs cancelled in dec or jan when freight is slow.

did you hear this in person. I've heard from someone in opperations that they were likely going to do it different then what you explained. At this point who know's what they will do in 5 months :)

They have to make sure everything is settled,before we re-bid..From what I'm being told..There will be other things coming down the pike before we bid again..

per two regional managers, rebid is set for first week of march. no vote to happen on wether to do it. we are.

it will not be based on company time, but on linehaul time.

my suggestion is if we are going to rebid each year now. the bid time should be first week of april. at that time runs should be known as freight levels wil be picked up at that time. and if runs are canceled in winter only a few months till rebid.

it would be bad to rebid in nov each year then have runs cancelled in dec or jan when freight is slow.

Good job slopway....thanks!!

And good point on the timing of the bids...I agree