Rebidding ?

i know what you mean a9fan, amount of freight,amount of drivers,potential of freight, some terms having a lot of it and some not having much right now,theirs just so much going into those decisions i'm glade i don't have that job

i know what you mean a9fan, amount of freight,amount of drivers,potential of freight, some terms having a lot of it and some not having much right now,theirs just so much going into those decisions i'm glade i don't have that job

Wish I had the job of giving out runs..GBO would be loaded..:hysterical:

rumors floating around about rebidding,anyone know anything concrete?

I have not heard a date, but was told that they were working on it. I have found that getting any info from this company is like pulling teeth. My main complaint is just that with this place. No one can answer any question asked. Not am I working today? Not am I on call today? NOTHIIINNNGG. This is getting old quick. I love this job but if they do not address this issue I will have to consider jumping to another carrier. I dont know why they do not have a driver liason to field drivers questions and such. Just a thought.:cuss:

I love the check. The money is good but you have to get the miles to get it. Which they Have taken the miles awy in the last 2 years.I've been a dedeicated worker for this company for 27 years.And have nothing on anyone else that has been hired in the last 6 months than vacation. Some have it better some not.They will fire me as quick as anyone.

Mad I know what you mean. Sometimes it amazes me how they been around for 80 + years. Iwould like to see more communication with drivers. About bids who knows how that is going to shake out, just hang on!!! It's going to get slower I believe..BigW-RD

Mad I know what you mean. Sometimes it amazes me how they been around for 80 + years. Iwould like to see more communication with drivers. About bids who knows how that is going to shake out, just hang on!!! It's going to get slower I believe..BigW-RD

Well if it does get any slower.... no check that. If this trend continues more than a few more weeks I will have had a short career with this company. I am not going sit on my hands as this company fiddle f--cks around. This is a joke. " We dont lay off " sure we will just not call you to run until you starve and then we can say you quit. That way we dont have to pay unemployment. F-ing genious.
Most companies take care of their line-haul drivers in times like these. Send home your dock workers,put shuttle on the dock, and on down the line. Not here.
Two days off week before last.... one day last week.... have not worked a day this week. I'm hanging but I'm losing my grip.

madjts==out!

Everybody is laying off in LRK and we are hiring
drivers. SEFL is a great place to work! I think it
is the top non-union company to work for.

=======================

Not trying to be a smarta$$,but their are other options.I dont agree on the shuttle runs either but im not going to come on here and publicly file my grievances against Wilson..Good luck

Everybody is laying off in LRK and we are hiring
drivers. SEFL is a great place to work! I think it
is the top non-union company to work for.

=======================

Not trying to be a smarta$$,but their are other options.I dont agree on the shuttle runs either but im not going to come on here and publicly file my grievances against Wilson..Good luck

I am sorry to publicly file my grievances about real issues that affect not only myself but others as well. I challenge you to point out one part of my rant that does not have merrit or that would not make working here better. I am not one of these punks that run from forum to forum ranting about or pumping whatever company they may or may not work for. I however do not like being listed as full time, but lately being treated like a " casual" at some of our fine union friends. That being said I will now restrict my future comments to only " PRO " Wilson posts.

Along with the unusually harsh winter slowdown,pulling double 48,s down the turnpike has probably made it a little worse for you guys in south Georgia and Florida.Last year that would have been two runs down the turnpike instead of one...Hopefully the entire trucking industry will recover sooner rather than later...Good luck.