Estes | Rebids

Got told yesterday that management would see the run schedules on Nov 22 to review, then posted for the drivers on the 29th, going into effect first of the year.

That could be, maybe go up 29th come down the 6th but I was just relaying what was in the email to the TM that was read back to me by the TM....It doesn't matter to me...I just hope not to many get bumped or cut...

I can only speak for my barn, but I don't see anything being cut, maybe even a run or two added. At least a 50/50 chance I'll get bumped to a different run, but that's the nature of the business. At the end of the day, I'll still be making good money for a job I enjoy.

Now that all the bids are over, when can the bump bidding start if we are not happy with our run??

Crybaby why did ya bid on it

They said my meet person was a tall, blue eyed, blond haird baby doll. Turned out, she won 1st place in the Phyllis Diller look alike competition. I should known not to listen to another twucker:cuss:

Mildew- I feel yer pain bro! Here's a great chance for you to score points... take one for the team! That way, you're saving some other poor shlub from suffering that cruel unusual fate!

phyllis_diller-1.jpg

Well, rebids are up again. They will be up on May 5th and will come down May 13th and go into effect on May 22nd. This is to make it fair for the ones that took the hook pay into consideration for their weekly salary and the hook pollicy came into effect after the 1st rebids.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, rebids are up again. They will be up on May 5th and will come down May 13th and go into effect on May 22nd. This is to make it fair for the ones that took the hook pay into consideration for their weekly salary and the hook pollicy came into effect after the 1st rebids.

Completely coincidental...:)

Completely coincidental...:)
I know a lot of drivers and I only know of 1 that likes to hook his own pups. I bet these guys that complain about losing some of the hooks don't want a 600 mile turn and will bid on the same run they had.

I know a lot of drivers and I only know of 1 that likes to hook his own pups. I bet these guys that complain about losing some of the hooks don't want a 600 mile turn and will bid on the same run they had.

I've been here for more than 10 years,Mildew...There is some kind of underlying reason,why Jr. did this...I have my thoughts on the matter,but what I think doesn't matter..But to get him to do this in midstream,is something to behold..Are they getting weak,or got caught with their britches down..Who knows...But.I'll go with the flow..I may bid on a new run,or I may hold on to the one I got until November...I'm number 2 here,so I have options...

I met your #1 driver the other day. He seemed like a good ol boy. ....
You have a point about the underlying thing. I know Jr didn't travel the country to find out info he already knew.

I met your #1 driver the other day. He seemed like a good ol boy. ....
You have a point about the underlying thing. I know Jr didn't travel the country to find out info he already knew.

Yes he is...BTW...To the drivers that made these demands,you might want to keep the run you have and be happy..Because if I know JR., he doesn't take kindly to being questioned..There will be changes and cancelations, remember how he put it in the memo...LOL....

Starkravinloon said:
Yes he is...BTW...To the drivers that made these demands,you might want to keep the run you have and be happy..Because if I know JR., he doesn't take kindly to being questioned..There will be changes and cancelations, remember how he put it in the memo...LOL....

Im shaking in my boots