Estes | Rebids

Because if I know JR., he doesn't take kindly to being questioned.. This is your quote, unquote? I thought, Mr. Loon, that you were one of the few, the proud,the believer, and advocate of the infamous open door policy, that Estes Express Lines proudly proclaims to offer up to their hard working employees. I remember someone boasting how they called Richmond and spoke directly to Jr. himself. And that he is always very responsive to the working stiffs complaints. And he will repair the problems that exist within the company, if you just call him and inform him of these discrepancies. So which is it Mr. Loon? Open door, or not??????????????? ps. I knew you couldn't hold out for long. You have been gritting your teethe, and digging down deep, in an attempt to ignore me. But you just can't help yourself, can you? I noticed that you used one of my quotes. But we are correct when we BOTH say, "there is a reaction for every action" Good day sir. TE out....

Because if I know JR., he doesn't take kindly to being questioned.. This is your quote, unquote? I thought, Mr. Loon, that you were one of the few, the proud,the believer, and advocate of the infamous open door policy, that Estes Express Lines proudly proclaims to offer up to their hard working employees. I remember someone boasting how they called Richmond and spoke directly to Jr. himself. And that he is always very responsive to the working stiffs complaints. And he will repair the problems that exist within the company, if you just call him and inform him of these discrepancies. So which is it Mr. Loon? Open door, or not??????????????? ps. I knew you couldn't hold out for long. You have been gritting your teethe, and digging down deep, in an attempt to ignore me. But you just can't help yourself, can you? I noticed that you used one of my quotes. But we are correct when we BOTH say, "there is a reaction for every action" Good day sir. TE out....

What's it to you? Might want to give up on Estes employees Mr.TE...You care nothing about them anymore,so why bother...LOL...What happened last Summer,Mr.TE...Right,nothing...You're not as bad as you think..LOL....Gritting teeth..Not teethe...Babies teethe...:duh::Violin: GI is dead....