FedEx Freight | rebrand

qiibQxH.jpg

Oh, this shouldn't make my job any harder. I never have to hunt down Freight trailers at customers that use Freight, Express, and Ground. Having to look at every trailer instead of disregarding the orange and green logos should make finding the Freight trailers even faster.

If you've been around any length of time you would know each opco uses different kind of asset numbers.

Last edited:
RC said anyone that uses Boy as part of his identity isn't man enough to be referred to in the third person. Get back to us when you man up, boy.
I'm surprised they let you guys stay up this late, let alone leave the day room open. Alright paw-paw, I won't agitate you any further. I don't want the nurses to hear you yelling at a screen and have to guide you back to your room. They might take these late night day room/Internet privleges away from everyone if you cause a ruckus.

Yup, they let us geezers stay up late.
They even give us top shelf bourbon.
Something to look forward to, little boy.
They keep Metamucil on the top shelf? Doesn't that increase the risk of broken hip injuries in your age group? If your kids still claim you, maybe you can beg them to put you in a better home.

RC says that's some funny ::shit::. Someone using the name of a 67 year old male dancer giving RC crap about being old.
Yes, dancer, not wrestler, that ::shit:: was and is all choreographed.

RC says that's some funny :::shit:::. Someone using the name of a 67 year old male dancer giving RC crap about being old.
Yes, dancer, not wrestler, that :::shit::: was and is all choreographed.
Don't people your age usually end a thought with "By Crackey!" or "Dabgummit!"

You're not even good at being an old man, let alone walking across a parking lot.

Be careful ol "Slick Ric" fights dirty. He will beg mercy from the corner of the ring and then kick you in the nads.
Oh, he's just standing up for his man. I can respect that. Most of the bottoms in those relationships get snippy when you talk bad to or about their partner.

Be careful ol "Slick Ric" fights dirty. He will beg mercy from the corner of the ring and then kick you in the nads.
That's what separates the men from the boys. Kinda funny how that works, isn't it? I believe we have a word for what our good friend here lacks: professionalism. That one guy every other driver hates because he leaves the truck a mess when he's done with it and writes childish messages on the bathroom stalls.