XPO | Rebranding ramping up shortly.

upnorth

TB Veteran
Super Moderator
PREMIUM
Credits
All shop locations, and several key fac's around the nation will be doing the rebranding. Large tents are being set up, lifts are being dropped off, decals starting to arrive. Not sure on the specifics on how they will get other barns equipment to these sites. Outside vendor. Was told 8 months to get everything done.

They have a tent at xnw. Saw a few come out, lift gates. Saw one older trailer with the new stickers at my place, looked pretty shabby to me, old trailer, new, whit stickers. Hope it fades some.

I saw an XPO Logistics pup on I-80 in Ohio yesterday part of a triples set so it's defiantly starting.

Reactions: ESP
In locations where equipment is being rebranded, is there an order that this goes in ? ( Like oldest to newest? ) And , how long does it take? ( If a driver runs to a FAC where the rebranding is taking place , can the tractor be rebranded before he has to leave ? )

I
In locations where equipment is being rebranded, is there an order that this goes in ? ( Like oldest to newest? ) And , how long does it take? ( If a driver runs to a FAC where the rebranding is taking place , can the tractor be rebranded before he has to leave ? )
I haven't seen any action in the "tent" while the fac is running. They will have two trailers in there ready for whoever is doing the sticking of stickers when I leave around 5:30am. I'd ask a question or two at the xnw shop, but I know the answer would be "I don't know"! I can't imagine that tractors will be re-branded while we wait, but who knows.

We were told that trailers would be first, then tractors would be done when they went in on pm.

All shop locations, and several key fac's around the nation will be doing the rebranding. Large tents are being set up, lifts are being dropped off, decals starting to arrive. Not sure on the specifics on how they will get other barns equipment to these sites. Outside vendor. Was told 8 months to get everything done.

Quarterly update stated that everything will be re-branded by the end of next March: All done going into the month of April 2017. We shall see.

They have a tent at xnw. Saw a few come out, lift gates. Saw one older trailer with the new stickers at my place, looked pretty shabby to me, old trailer, new, whit stickers. Hope it fades some.

Yeah Dalesr...we had an old trailer come to our barn that looked like you know what. The old muti colored Conway blue side stripes near the bottom of the unit were covered over w/ some kind of white tape that was a brighter shade of white than the rest of the trailer.. I guess my expectations of all our equipment coming to us as factory new and impeccably crisp and clean w/ it's XPO logo is stretching it a bit much my part.

Yeah Dalesr...we had an old trailer come to our barn that looked like you know what. The old muti colored Conway blue side stripes near the bottom of the unit were covered over w/ some kind of white tape that was a brighter shade of white than the rest of the trailer.. I guess my expectations of all our equipment coming to us as factory new and impeccably crisp and clean w/ it's XPO logo is stretching it a bit much my part.
Funny how we have a shop with a truck wash in Springfield and we aren't doing any of this. Like you said, pretty sad looking stuff if you ask me. We had a mechanic quit recently and they are not allowed to replace him. That one less mechanic has screwed up everyone else's schedule. Now the shop will be locked up tight, literally, every day from 1:30-3:00pm with nobody there. Won't affect me on linehaul, but I'm sure someone will need something at that time, smh.

You guys kill me. First you complained that they didn't rebrand quick enough, now you complain it doesn't look good enough. Call me crazy, but some of you wouldn't be happy if they gave you a million dollar bonus.
I'd be ok with a bonus like that, just don't take half in taxes! Seriously, I just don't want our equipment to look like crap going down the road.

You guys kill me. First you complained that they didn't rebrand quick enough, now you complain it doesn't look good enough. Call me crazy, but some of you wouldn't be happy if they gave you a million dollar bonus.

Yeah and you know why Whip? Cause the Fed's would probably half of it in taxes.