XPO | Rebranding ramping up shortly.

[QUdon't "upnorth, post: 1069658, member: 3799"]No different than the sets of turnpikes all over the road.[/QUOTE]
We dont need that either. Just hurts the drivers in the big picture.

We dont need that either. Just hurts the drivers in the big picture.
Very common in the Midwest, western states and Canada. More and more on the road.[/QUOTE]
I am just simply saying that we don't need to promote bigger longer heavier trucks on behalf of the companies . We are the ones who have to deal with the end results.

Or it could just be a brand new 33' box on an old pup axle.
I looked at the manufacturer plate and the 33' trailer is indeed brand new. Original manufacture date is 2016.

A trailer mechanic told me last night that the rebranding has been put on hold. The letters on the new decals are already starting to crack!
One of the first rebranded trailers came thru our barn. It does look terrible. On the back door, there's one large sticker applied, and it's torn at each joint, and it's peeling off the door. There's going to be partial XPO stickers laying on the highway.

I looked at the manufacturer plate and the 33' trailer is indeed brand new. Original manufacture date is 2016.

One of the first rebranded trailers came thru our barn. It does look terrible. On the back door, there's one large sticker applied, and it's torn at each joint, and it's peeling off the door. There's going to be partial XPO stickers laying on the highway.

Know I'm thinking on this issue? Seems that XPO wanted to save money by hiring incompetent and inexperienced re-branding contractors. They should have used the same guys that Conway did for their rebranding. I guess XPO has never taken to heart the saying..."You get what you pay for." They need to wise up and spend a little more to get a lot more,(like as in a more quality re-branding job).

A rebranded trailer came in on inbound and I gave the backdoor a closer look. The decal is already peeling/cracking at the joints. It looks like a decal might look after several years of wear and tear...not 2 weeks.

A rebranded trailer came in on inbound and I gave the backdoor a closer look. The decal is already peeling/cracking at the joints. It looks like a decal might look after several years of wear and tear...not 2 weeks.

xpo really needs to re-think the proper procedure on how o re-brand properly and get it done right.

Know I'm thinking on this issue? Seems that XPO wanted to save money by hiring incompetent and inexperienced re-branding contractors. They should have used the same guys that Conway did for their rebranding. I guess XPO has never taken to heart the saying..."You get what you pay for." They need to wise up and spend a little more to get a lot more,(like as in a more quality re-branding job).
Hopefully it's a lesson learned. Pay for quality and do it right the first time.

Saw several doors with XPO last night and may already be starting to bubble with what we use to call a "fish eye " in the paint business, it happens most often when you decal or paint over something with an oily film such as WD-40 or starter fluid on the hood edge of a car is bad. We use to use old Tide with Sodium Thiosulfate to scourer the surface to get a paint or decal to stick properly, otherwise, it was a do-over on your nickel.

Confirmed. Uniforms as well on hold. Don't match.
WTH?
Stickers not sticking, uniform colors don't match. Sounds like Mr. Jacobs should stop getting his advice from a guy that lives under an overpass and spends all night telling stories standing around a trash can fire.
Good grief.

Just from an outsider, I was coming home from Columbus Ohio Last night a two hour drive. I noticed on route 23 several sets running at different times and everyone had at least one rebranded trailer and three of the sets were both rebranded. That really stood out and made an impression on me. Now I happen to be ready to pass one set and then I backed off to see the decals and they all looked great ( no pealing ) as of yet. I pulled up to the side of the unit and looked over the cab, only a small XPO, then I noticed the driver staring at me and then I happened to think that was not to smart to be checking the unit out, so I kept on going and let him wonder who I was. :1036316054::guiness:

It has been a few days since my last update on the rebranding I have noticed. I just spent a week in and around Indiana. I not only noticed the traffic is extremely heavy on ! 70 most of the time day and nite. I did notice tons of Conway XPO units. Again I noticed that the company seems to be mixing up the units, new and rebranded. Most sets had a least one XPO trailer. If there is a concern of the units looking bad, that is not really the case to the public going up and down the highway. I know you are all excited to be seeing the completion of the rebranding but it seems to be getting down rather quick compared to other companies that have been bought or sold. What I did notice more in Indiana that Ohio is the huge number of XPO logistics Straight trucks and large ones at that and the Last mile vans. I do not know much about last mile, but I also saw a JB Hunt with a decal of LAST mile on it. Does XPO own LAST mile or did I just dream that one up? Good Luck to you all, I seems as thought things are plugging along good. :1036316054:

It has been a few days since my last update on the rebranding I have noticed. I just spent a week in and around Indiana. I not only noticed the traffic is extremely heavy on ! 70 most of the time day and nite. I did notice tons of Conway XPO units. Again I noticed that the company seems to be mixing up the units, new and rebranded. Most sets had a least one XPO trailer. If there is a concern of the units looking bad, that is not really the case to the public going up and down the highway. I know you are all excited to be seeing the completion of the rebranding but it seems to be getting down rather quick compared to other companies that have been bought or sold. What I did notice more in Indiana that Ohio is the huge number of XPO logistics Straight trucks and large ones at that and the Last mile vans. I do not know much about last mile, but I also saw a JB Hunt with a decal of LAST mile on it. Does XPO own LAST mile or did I just dream that one up? Good Luck to you all, I seems as thought things are plugging along good. :1036316054:

Last mile or final mile is a general term for that type of business. It's just like less-than-truckload. However, I think that JB Hunt's Last Mile business is the last mile between the rail yards and the warehouses. Ours is between the appliance warehouse and your home.

I've seen numerous rebranded trailers come thru our barn. Some looked great, some looked horrible. I think it depends on the trailer condition and prep work being done.