XPO | Rebranding ramping up shortly.

aOJuLxW.jpg

qo3WRWR.jpg

Saw this one today. Notice it is a 33 ft

Yep that's LOO, we got about 4 33's to replace vans we've been renting

I'm guessing two years will be a short time. Con-way, UPS, Estes still have unbranded stuff.
You are right. The only mistake was Mr. Jacobs acting like the rebranding was going to happen quickly. All companies with mismatched equipment took bad. It isn't just XPO.

You would think the powers that be would have figured out the "sticker issues" by now and got this thing into gear again.

I just got home from a 3000 mile road trip. I saw several mixed XPO/Con-Way sets. I think the XPO pups look good. Didn't see any XPO branded trucks. I did see an old Overnight truck with UPS stickers on it.

Yep either a zoom boom with a bucket or a sissor lift.

They also had enough people show up at our barn that they were using the stairs we have for changing marker lights. There must have been some financial motivation for number of trailers completed.

Anyone else noticed that Truckload hasn't been as aggressive with rebranding? The most I've seen is a sticker on the door of the tractors - the bare minimum required.

I have seen several 53 foot XPO trailers. And we have a rail yard across the intersection. I have even seen quite a few XPO containers.

Anyone else noticed that Truckload hasn't been as aggressive with rebranding? The most I've seen is a sticker on the door of the tractors - the bare minimum required.

You're right they haven't done much on the rebranding of truckload but for what it's worth I went through Joplin last week and the permanent lighted sign on the building looks quite nice from I44.