XPO | Rebranding today

Are the Con-way Truckload tractors and trailers being rebranded?
The newest trailers on the truckload side are being branded XPO and some slightly new ones were left blank. As of now I only know of one XPO branded truckload truck, and not completely sure what it's being used for and why it's the only one. Most of the new tractors that have been assigned recently just say conway truckload in red on the door only, no blue stripes or any logo up top. I've seen a couple of ghetto rebranded trucks with an XPO sticker over Conway; they still have the blue stripes. Other than that I'm completely clueless on how much of the old stuff they are actually going to rebrand

1RnVy9M.jpg

SAY IT AIN'T SO... I asked out SCM what he did w/ our one and only XPO pup that we were using as a billboard to promote our new name to the public that was up front on our property near the street. He said some via guy passed through early this morning, dropped his loads and was then told to hook up to some MT's out back,( where all the Conway MT's are). Well wouldn't yeah know, he hooked to a Conway MT... AND THEN hooked to our prized XPO pup up at the front of our property that we had on display.

My SCM is out of his mind livid over the loss of his XPO puppy. He vows that this driver will regret his theft when he gets through w/ him the next time he swings through here on a via again.

It wasn't you was it 'Rabbit'? No it couldn't be you, you're from Bangor. Anyway...whoever grabbed our XPO pup this morning is in a heap of trouble. My SCM knows who you are and where you took our XPO pup to...hint , you took it to the 'Granite' state.

To save yourself from our TM's wrath when you swing through on your next via here...bring lots of cash, your first born, and a sincere and heart felt apology promising him that something like this will NEVER, EVER happen again. Oh by the way Good ,luck! :hide:
SAY IT AIN'T SO... I asked out SCM what he did w/ our one and only XPO pup that we were using as a billboard to promote our new name to the public that was up front on our property near the street. He said some via guy passed through early this morning, dropped his loads and was then told to hook up to some MT's out back,( where all the Conway MT's are). Well wouldn't yeah know, he hooked to a Conway MT... AND THEN hooked to our prized XPO pup up at the front of our property that we had on display.

My SCM is out of his mind livid over the loss of his XPO puppy. He vows that this driver will regret his theft when he gets through w/ him the next time he swings through here on a via again.

It wasn't you was it 'Rabbit'? No it couldn't be you, you're from Bangor. Anyway...whoever grabbed our XPO pup this morning is in a heap of trouble. My SCM knows who you are and where you took our XPO pup to...hint , you took it to the 'Granite' state.

To save yourself from our TM's wrath when you swing through on your next via here...bring lots of cash, your first born, and a sincere and heart felt apology promising him that something like this will NEVER, EVER happen again. Oh by the way Good ,luck! :hide:

DNAmbJi.jpg

Tell you TM I found his billboard it sitting in our yard loaded. See even a billboard can make money.

Come and get :mf swordfight:

I told him that he should done that. But after a second thought, I told him that he should have put a lock on the pin. :draw:
No... Don't do that. I watched a driver try and pin up several times. Kept banging and banging, wouldn't pin up. I looked under and said "ummm... There's a king pin lock on this trailer." What's that? Was the response. I told him to check with the FOS and walked away.

No... Don't do that. I watched a driver try and pin up several times. Kept banging and banging, wouldn't pin up. I looked under and said "ummm... There's a king pin lock on this trailer." What's that? Was the response. I told him to check with the FOS and walked away.

That's the kinda drivers this company hires. The less you know the more qualified you are.

A high hook is even better. I saw a guy do it, damm near put the trailer into the cab of the truck. Then he bitched because someone dropped the trailer to high. I seen guys with sleepers do it, but we drive daycabs that have rear windows. Hey buddy that thing attached to you shoulders is a neck and it is used to turn your head. Then he had no clue how to get out from under the trailer.

Yep the Con-Way trucking driving school grads. Rode with one and he had no clue how to set himself to back in a spot.
Thats a very ignorant thing to say. You rode with one and so therefore our school graduates are no good? Most of our driving school graduates are very, very good. Better than most of the drivers we hire off of the street.

Word on the 321-xxxx and 319-xxxx trailers is that we ran out of the old numbers ( like 313-xxxx , 311-xxxx , etc. ) so we needed new numbers.
I have seen 319-xxxx trailer with Conway stickers. I think any blank trailer with 311 313 or 319 were just refab and were waiting in stickers when Xpo bought us. I think the 321-xxxx number were started so Xpo know what trailers were bought after they bought the company

Thats a very ignorant thing to say. You rode with one and so therefore our school graduates are no good? Most of our driving school graduates are very, very good. Better than most of the drivers we hire off of the street.
I saying that the school waste time on the company related items instead of teaching basic driving skills. Then they get there license and after training do nothing but drive a folklift of 8hrs a day and never see a truck. I talk to a guy from FedEx and ask about the TT school he told me that when they graduate and get there license FedEx sticks them in the jockey truck for awhile before even sending then on the street.
I worded it wrong and I sorry I just bashing my local school instructors.

Yep the Con-Way trucking driving school grads. Rode with one and he had no clue how to set himself to back in a spot.
And then they wonder why so many of the "school boys" don't survive long. Good grief.
The reality is that some companies take safety and training VERY serious, and other......it's just something that they have to do for C.Y.A.
{cover your ass to avoid being sued}

Thats a very ignorant thing to say.
It's not ignorant if it's factual.

You rode with one and so therefore our school graduates are no good?
Unless I missed it, he didn't say any such thing. He was speaking of one single graduate. You are the one that implied that he meant ALL of them.

Most of our driving school graduates are very, very good.
You are probably right.......at least I hope so. Otherwise, why even put them through training?

It's not ignorant if it's factual.

Unless I missed it, he didn't say any such thing. He was speaking of one single graduate. You are the one that implied that he meant ALL of them.

You are probably right.......at least I hope so. Otherwise, why even put them through training?
I am right. Almost every driver we have produced at my barn are very, very good.

We had a dock worker about half way through the school a couple years ago say one night during a rain storm, "you guys have to drive in this?" I said "yeah, why?" That was his last night! True story.

I am right. Almost every driver we have produced at my barn are very, very good.
The word "almost" proves my point. They are not ALL great drivers.
That's great that your terminal has an excellent success rate, but I can guarantee you that is not the case at every terminal.