XPO | Rebranding today

Is it normal for the glad hands and the light socket to be on the passenger side like they are in the photo of the new pup?
I was told a long time ago that the placement of the gladhands/pigtail socket and gear crank on the passenger side was to make a driver have to go around the equipment. For inspection purposes. If it wasn't located like this , some drivers would never see the other side of the tractor.

I was told a long time ago that the placement of the gladhands/pigtail socket and gear crank on the passenger side was to make a driver have to go around the equipment. For inspection purposes. If it wasn't located like this , some drivers would never see the other side of the tractor.
Pre-trip? What pre-trip? Slam 'er together and race for the gate.
:biglaugh:

CF's equipment was the same way, also keeps you away from the traffic side of the road.

You could put air line on the left the plug on the right and the landing leg crank at the rear and some of these guy would still not see that light burnt out or that flat tire.

And then they wonder why so many of the "school boys" don't survive long. Good grief.
The reality is that some companies take safety and training VERY serious, and other......it's just something that they have to do for C.Y.A.
{cover your ass to avoid being sued}
I had one grad explain the whole equipment number system to me. I said that's nice but if you can't back up to the dock who care what numbers on the side. That the kind of stuff I'm talking about

I saw it!!!!, I saw it !!!!!!!!!!, I saw it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a 53 foot brand new with a new Tractor with the XPO logo on everything. I was going south on 68 near Kenton Ohio, he was going North. I all most ran off the road trying to get a better look. My wife slapped me real hard saying it was not worth dying for. I tried to explain I needed to turn around and get a picture, but she is brutal when she wants her way. I really did see it. :idunno:what else to do, after all she is boss. :hilarious::butt kiss:

I saw it!!!!, I saw it !!!!!!!!!!, I saw it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a 53 foot brand new with a new Tractor with the XPO logo on everything. I was going south on 68 near Kenton Ohio, he was going North. I all most ran off the road trying to get a better look. My wife slapped me real hard saying it was not worth dying for. I tried to explain I needed to turn around and get a picture, but she is brutal when she wants her way. I really did see it. :idunno:what else to do, after all she is boss. :hilarious::butt kiss:
A Cascadia day cab? That's nice.