XPO | Rebranding today

XxGX6KF.jpg
Terrible photoshop

Are you kidding me??? This re-branding is totally awful looking. This makes me think of UPS's re-branding of 'Overnite' when they bought them out. UPS kept the blue and grey ON paint and just slapped a cheap sticker over the ON logo. Even to this day many years after UPS closed w/ ON, I still see UPS Frt. units that look like Overnite units. My question, where the heck is the XPO ambassador unit with it's dual logo paint scheme re-branding that XPO is promoting on its web site, in the media, etc..or just XPO branding w/o the dual scheme??? Huh... where is it XPO???

xpo wanted logistics only, they could only get it if they bought whole thing. i could see them sell off ltl and keep what they wanted to begin with.
i'm sure you didn't take the time to listen to the conf. call between jacobs and investors he wants to be global! but yes one of my eyes will always be looking his way till i feel 100% sure he's being truthful. then i can get off this troll filled web site(HINT HINT)

just wonder if you guys will be wearing fed ex uniforms or central transport.

Neither of those. FedEx is to big to gain anything from purchasing a mess like this. CT don't have the money to buy something this big. I am still thinking DHL. They have tried over and over to get into North America. Just my guess.

I was under the impression that LTL was the bread and butter, am I wrong?

LTL was Con-way's bread and butter. 3PL is XPO's bread and butter. He wanted Menlo.

Spinning off Truckload makes sense. He runs contract carriers for most his truckload runs.

Dumping Freight would make sense too. But he has said repeatedly that he intends to keep it, although he also has said that intends to use it differently. As big as Con-way Freight was. It's a very small part of XPO Logistics. He can further stream line it and really make it hum. And then begin his economy service as he says he plans to do. Which will be a lot of rail freight. But will still need taken to the customer. It's more likely that instead of selling Freight, he will reorganize it. Condense it. Make it more potent. Everything we have heard points to this.

Neither of those. FedEx is to big to gain anything from purchasing a mess like this. CT don't have the money to buy something this big. I am still thinking DHL. They have tried over and over to get into North America. Just my guess.

What about a possible opposite scenario...XPO buying DHL??? Mr. Jacob has just about every transportation service offering imaginable except parcel and DHL certainly would fill that niche for him.

What about a possible opposite scenario...XPO buying DHL??? Mr. Jacob has just about every transportation service offering imaginable except parcel and DHL certainly would fill that niche for him.

If he can get big enough to leverage that transaction. He would do it. He's all about the big splash. Making that big money.

What does it matter if they just put the XPO sticker over the Conway name on the doors instead of spending enormous amounts of money on rebranding current equipment. If they are spending money in the right places , enhanced pay , and benefits why would anyone care. Who wants to seethe wasteful practices of