XPO | Rebranding today

N60zVnH.jpg

My tractor got rebranded today

What about a possible opposite scenario...XPO buying DHL??? Mr. Jacob has just about every transportation service offering imaginable except parcel and DHL certainly would fill that niche for him.

I think I may have gotten the potential buyer wrong. This might be heading towards an Amazon direction.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/news/2016/01/12/amazon-shipping-france-colis-priv/78686016/

Think about the time frames for both companies. 3-4 years. hhhmmmm

Since Amazon is worth about 90 Billion dollars, they could surely afford to buy the LTL division of XPO, but I still think that XPO bought Conway so that they are more diversified themselves. But then again, Jacobs is a businessman, and if Amazon offered enough money, I'm sure that he'd consider selling.
Who knows? Could get interesting.

Rebranding seems to be not going as fast as they said it was going to happen ???? trucks & trailers & terminals still the same ???

From someone outside your company, it doesn't look bad. I have seen the OTR trucks and some port guys with the same logo, cross branding. It looks the same as Fedex, they just change the colors of the letter for different divisions.

From someone outside your company, it doesn't look bad. I have seen the OTR trucks and some port guys with the same logo, cross branding. It looks the same as Fedex, they just change the colors of the letter for different divisions.
That wouldn't look good but the new equipment does...

I wouldn't care what they look like, what I would care about is the pay and benefits package. Usually, the shinier the wheels, the less pay and benefits.
Sure, everyone wants to look good, but my grocery bill is higher on the priority list.