XPO | Rebranding today

Six new trailers at my fac last night. 321 series. No decals.
Most of the ones I've seen have been 321-xxxx. Here's an exception though.

00VSRkT.jpg

I have seen more and more of both. Maybe it's just not so easy having a vender at RSI ? Or maybe it was cheaper to have it done at certain locations ? Con-way trailers still the vast majority but they are coming along.

Six new trailers at my fac last night. 321 series. No decals.

You'd think that corporate would have started replacing our Conway service center signs by now. All you'd need is a local sign company to do it: doesn't require much syncing up w/ Europe like the trailer logo has, probably not much money either. Does It???

Anyway, our SCM solved the lack of XPO signage out front by spotting a XPO pup close enough to the street that we're on so passers by can get a good look at our new name. I gotta hand it to him...pretty resourceful of him I will admit. :1036316054:

JySQ62r.jpg

Are the Con-way Truckload tractors and trailers being rebranded?
From this.....
vnsAimU.jpg

To this. I rarely go to FACs , but in the city there are accounts that our Truckload division services regularly (daily) , and these drivers seem just happy to be here and know little to nothing. Often , they are new arrivals to our country so communication is difficult.

You'd think that corporate would have started replacing our Conway service center signs by now. All you'd need is a local sign company to do it: doesn't require much syncing up w/ Europe like the trailer logo has, probably not much money either. Does It???

Anyway, our SCM solved the lack of XPO signage out front by spotting a XPO pup close enough to the street that we're on so passers by can get a good look at our new name. I gotta hand it to him...pretty resourceful of him I will admit. :1036316054:

SAY IT AIN'T SO... I asked out SCM what he did w/ our one and only XPO pup that we were using as a billboard to promote our new name to the public that was up front on our property near the street. He said some via guy passed through early this morning, dropped his loads and was then told to hook up to some MT's out back,( where all the Conway MT's are). Well wouldn't yeah know, he hooked to a Conway MT... AND THEN hooked to our prized XPO pup up at the front of our property that we had on display.

My SCM is out of his mind livid over the loss of his XPO puppy. He vows that this driver will regret his theft when he gets through w/ him the next time he swings through here on a via again.

It wasn't you was it 'Rabbit'? No it couldn't be you, you're from Bangor. Anyway...whoever grabbed our XPO pup this morning is in a heap of trouble. My SCM knows who you are and where you took our XPO pup to...hint , you took it to the 'Granite' state.

To save yourself from our TM's wrath when you swing through on your next via here...bring lots of cash, your first born, and a sincere and heart felt apology promising him that something like this will NEVER, EVER happen again. Oh by the way Good ,luck! :hide:

SAY IT AIN'T SO... I asked out SCM what he did w/ our one and only XPO pup that we were using as a billboard to promote our new name to the public that was up front on our property near the street. He said some via guy passed through early this morning, dropped his loads and was then told to hook up to some MT's out back,( where all the Conway MT's are). Well wouldn't yeah know, he hooked to a Conway MT... AND THEN hooked to our prized XPO pup up at the front of our property that we had on display.

My SCM is out of his mind livid over the loss of his XPO puppy. He vows that this driver will regret his theft when he gets through w/ him the next time he swings through here on a via again.

It wasn't you was it 'Rabbit'? No it couldn't be you, you're from Bangor. Anyway...whoever grabbed our XPO pup this morning is in a heap of trouble. My SCM knows who you are and where you took our XPO pup to...hint , you took it to the 'Granite' state.

To save yourself from our TM's wrath when you swing through on your next via here...bring lots of cash, your first born, and a sincere and heart felt apology promising him that something like this will NEVER, EVER happen again. Oh by the way Good ,luck! :hide:
Bhahaha! Of course he had to grab the one xpo pup! Tell your TM he should have put it OSVC so it can't be dispatched!

Cry me a river last I checked YOUR TM does not own that trailer. I sure that trailer is being put to better use then getting flat spots on the tires.

:smiliewhs:

Why not leave the trailer sit out front, since the poster said that their signage out front was non-existent? I thought that it was a great idea by the manager.
What kind of dipshit would have hooked on to that trailer since it was not even near the other empties?
:duh:

Why not leave the trailer sit out front, since the poster said that their signage out front was non-existent? I thought that it was a great idea by the manager.
What kind of dipshit would have hooked on to that trailer since it was not even near the other empties?

Oh come on! You really gotta ask questions like that.. This company is full of dipshits like that. Full of them.

I'd like to hear what the TM actually does. Managers here at the XPO seem to have no balls.

The via guy just wanted our XPO pup...plain and simple

Word on the 321-xxxx and 319-xxxx trailers is that we ran out of the old numbers ( like 313-xxxx , 311-xxxx , etc. ) so we needed new numbers.

Also I heard that all these white pup blanks w/ these new 321 and 319 series prefix numbers are all brand new units coming out of our trailer mfg. facility in Arkansas. My source says that these trailers were going to be slapped w/ the usual Conway logos ...but when XPO acquired Conway, the branding of these units was understandably put on hold. Thus we have all these blank units that are being cranked out from Arkansas, pushed into our system, and pressed into service as blanks. Apparently they're just waiting for the XPO logos to be produced and ultimately branded sometime this year.