XPO | Recap what's a recap ??!!!

Hope17

TB Lurker
Credits
Just wondering does anyone turn in a recap anymore?? And does your service center make you turn in one??

Have not turned in to the brass in years. I always have it filled out, if the cops pull you over and it is not current, enjoy paying your ticket.

Have not turned in to the brass in years. I always have it filled out, if the cops pull you over and it is not current, enjoy paying your ticket.
I as far as I know a recap is not required to be fill out. The recap is there for you information so you know how many hours you have left. In all my DOT inspection I never had an inspector ask me for my recap if they want to know if I have hours then he can get out his calculator and do the math. Why should I make his job easy

I as far as I know a recap is not required to be fill out. The recap is there for you information so you know how many hours you have left. In all my DOT inspection I never had an inspector ask me for my recap if they want to know if I have hours then he can get out his calculator and do the math. Why should I make his job easy
Yep. For us resetting every week, no need for it. Otr on a 120 you need it. That recap is so the FOS can keep track of who has what hours on Friday.

Just had inspection today in Ohio,handed officer both my log books (Dec and Jan) said didn't need to look at Dec and I don't fill out the recap . No problem good to go so down the road II went,

Not true. Its not required by DOT. Been pulled over numerous times, checked my logs. I never fill out, they never questioned it.

They don't ask for your past week,because they do it themselves when they look at your logbook. They go by your entries. After all, you signed it basically saying ever entry is correct.