Yellow | Recent YELL SEC Filings (Form 4, STATEMENT OF CHANGES IN BENEFICIAL OWNERSHIP)

This is just a normal business transaction saying that at years end, the new corporation will be known as Orange Freight.

Darrel & Matthew , so very happy my -15% helped out over the years , so you could be given free stock shares and have a Happy $$$ Thanksgiving !!! p.s. I will be having my -15% Spam thanksgiving dinner !
spam GIF

At least he has a large choice of condiments to put on it….and plastic forks and spoons to use….
Wong got thrown out of the Love’s by Davenport the other day for trying to warm up some Spam dogs he made up in the hotel, then put them on the burrito rollers inside their store. Manager called him a, Spamin bastard.

Wong got thrown out of the Love’s by Davenport the other day for trying to warm up some Spam dogs he made up in the hotel, then put them on the burrito rollers inside their store. Manager called him a, Spamin bastard.
Spamin bastard indeed and kinda think he was jealous of not thinking of the idea of Spam Hot dogs !
hot dog face GIF by GIPHY CAM