3 eggs
2 slices of American cheese

throw in the ham in a frying pan dice up onions [fine]
throw in pan with ham crack the eggs in the mix
tear apart the cheese and mix in when the eggs are done
throw on a plate with some salsa and yummy tummy
works well in a tortilla as a breakfast burrito

Chili

Made some good chili today!! One pd cooked hamburger meat, 2 cans sliced tomatoes,1 can kidney beans, one can mixed northern beans, i pack chili spice pack. Put all in crock pot on low for 3 to 4 hours. Then choped two onions and green and yellow peppers, add old bay, basil, garlic, and what ever other spice you want. I also use a can of cream mushroom soup, adds a little flavor. Cook for another hour. Sample spices add more to your liking. I have thought of using some sausage in chili also might add a different flavor.then eat up!!

Good snack

Take doritos or tortila chips and spread bean dip on one side. Lay chips on flat cookie sheet. Put shredded cheese on top. Put in oven at 350 5 to ten minutes or when cheese melts. Add sour cream or hot sauce or sprinkle some basil on them. Good stuff.

Take doritos or tortila chips and spread bean dip on one side. Lay chips on flat cookie sheet. Put shredded cheese on top. Put in oven at 350 5 to ten minutes or when cheese melts. Add sour cream or hot sauce or sprinkle some basil on them. Good stuff.

You guys are killing me!!!! I have GOT to go to the grocery store!!! Thanks for all the good recipies!!

Beer can chicken
1 can of beer
1 chicken
Rub your favorite chicken rub on your bird and sit it on the beer can for 1-1 1/2 hours. This was my dinner yesterday along with some baked beans. Carved it with a fork.
20110717142939.jpg