XPO | RECORD 2017

doubledonger

TB Lurker
Credits
so 2017 we posted RECORD PROFIT,RECORD STOCK PRICE,RECORD IBITA,RECORD OPERATING RATIO...............as a return for our hard,PROFITABLE WORK,our life insurance was CUT $27,000,our insurance premiums raised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!city start times pushed back!!!!!!!!!bonus program goals made unattainable for 2018,basically eliminating our bonus,oh and we are still paid less than our "competition",can you feel the love

so 2017 we posted RECORD PROFIT,RECORD STOCK PRICE,RECORD EBITA,RECORD OPERATING RATIO...............as a return for our hard,PROFITABLE WORK,our life insurance was CUT $27,000,our insurance premiums raised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!city start times pushed back!!!!!!!!!bonus program goals made unattainable for 2018,basically eliminating our bonus,oh and we are still paid less than our "competition",can you feel the love

so 2017 we posted RECORD PROFIT,RECORD STOCK PRICE,RECORD IBITA,RECORD OPERATING RATIO...............as a return for our hard,PROFITABLE WORK,our life insurance was CUT $27,000,our insurance premiums raised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!city start times pushed back!!!!!!!!!bonus program goals made unattainable for 2018,basically eliminating our bonus,oh and we are still paid less than our "competition",can you feel the love
Welcome to XPO.

Think of it like this.. STOCKHOLM SYNDROME.
The worse they treat the more they try to rationalize the poor treatment.
The beaten wife who feels if she were just a little better the beatings will cease.
If you think of it in these terms you will better understand.
Self respect comes from within.
The good news is there will be a point of too much.

Last edited:
Lets think how we made some of that profit?
1. Dropped accounts that did make any money or cost us money to haul.
2. Cut lots of BS positions at the corp office. ie the lean program

As for hard work I'm not sure were you are getting that from. Since XPO I work not as hard as I did when Con-way was running the show. I guess that from not having to pay for BS positions or money losing freight

And for the bonus we have gotten it 2yrs running 98% in 2016 and 134% in 2017. The goals are not unattainable our went up from 2016 to 2017 and still blow it out of the water.

just pointing out facts,if you like getting spit on enjoy
WOW you been here 12yrs and I guess all the stuff Con-way took from you was not spitting. Con-way did it out of love for there employees.
For one second do you think you insurance premiums would have stayed the same or you life insurance would not have been cut if Con-way was running the show.

Lets think how we made some of that profit?
1. Dropped accounts that did make any money or cost us money to haul.
2. Cut lots of BS positions at the corp office. ie the lean program

As for hard work I'm not sure were you are getting that from. Since XPO I work not as hard as I did when Con-way was running the show. I guess that from not having to pay for BS positions or money losing freight

And for the bonus we have gotten it 2yrs running 98% in 2016 and 134% in 2017. The goals are not unattainable our went up from 2016 to 2017 and still blow it out of the water.
maybe not clear enough,2018's goals will be raised,we got 150% 2016,this yr looks like80%,were told next yr 2018 looks like will be a "challenge"

WOW you been here 12yrs and I guess all the stuff Con-way took from you was not spitting. Con-way did it out of love for there employees.
For one second do you think you insurance premiums would have stayed the same or you life insurance would not have been cut if Con-way was running the show.
wow,like I said,just pointing out facts,guess there's a lot of management or kneelers on here,enjoy

wow,like I said,just pointing out facts,guess there's a lot of management or kneelers on here,enjoy
Well we see you been doing a lot of kneeling with all the stuff Conway took from you and your still here. You are probably one of those that believed that everything Conway took from you, they would be giving it back. Now you believe XPO owes you what Conway took.

Well we see you been doing a lot of kneeling with all the stuff Conway took from you and your still here. You are probably one of those that believed that everything Conway took from you, they would be giving it back. Now you believe XPO owes you what Conway took.
you already outed yourself whiteshirt