XPO | RECORD 2017

just reread your posts,i'm not explaining it or getting in fight s with you,re-read your posts on this thread and it's ez to see
Oh you think I'm a manger. Well damm you couldn't more wrong and before you think I'm not one of those CCX white shirts either. Sorry to disappoint you.

I have a few that wanted to come back!!!!!!!!!!!!see,not hard to see the color of your shirt buddy,see how ez it was
ok so in your eyes I am manger sorry I'm not and miss typed my comment. I been turning wheel for 25+ like it would matter to you

sorry to out you,getting awful defensive aren't you didn't misspell a word,you wrote what you wrote,there's no confusing it,have a nice day,go bleach your shirts
ok think what you want so I missed a word (I HEARD a few) so take me out to the yard and stone me. What makes it funny is you been here 12yrs and are bitch at what XPO is doing yet you forget the major azz f-ing you got from the so called great Conway exec's. Let me know how that pension works out

ok think what you want so I missed a word (I HEARD a few) so take me out to the yard and stone me. What makes it funny is you been here 12yrs and are bitch at what XPO is doing yet you forget the major azz f-ing you got from the so called great Conway exec's. Let me know how that pension works out
your a joke man,i didn`'t say one good thing about Conway,they were the scum of the earth,stole our vacation,cut our pay,took our pension,stupidass leanteam,didn't buy equipment,sponsored a stupidass nascar truck that nobody watches,just to name a few,medical "spies" at terminals,just pointed out we had a record 2017 and nothin to show for it,probably the last you'll hear from me,i got better things 2 do than fight with 4 or 5 management or asskissers

so 2017 we posted RECORD PROFIT,RECORD STOCK PRICE,RECORD IBITA,RECORD OPERATING RATIO...............as a return for our hard,PROFITABLE WORK,our life insurance was CUT $27,000,our insurance premiums raised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!city start times pushed back!!!!!!!!!bonus program goals made unattainable for 2018,basically eliminating our bonus,oh and we are still paid less than our "competition",can you feel the love
There's always yrc.but I'm sure everyone feels the same way you do,but we do have choices.its the same everywhere in our industry,every company has their own issues.no matter where you go in the ltl business ,its gonna be something,you just gotta make it work for you,I gave up worrying about the the things I can't change in this business and put my efforts as to making what they do,work for me.