ABF | Red circle protection

Very good description of what "red circle" means to ABF. If the ABF Teamsters take the time to engage and inform. Rather than belittling, badgering and insulting. You should be able to vote down the current proposal.
Actually the new proposal starts red Circle driver at anyone hired before April 1st 2018. 2013 is crossed out on the actual print.

1) All active road drivers as of the date of ratification of the ABF NMFA commencing in 2013 2018 will be protected by red circle name from layoff directly caused by the use of purchased transportation per the attached seniority lists as of the date of ratification. For the remainder of the agreement, red circle protection will be extended by name on a one (1) for two (2) basis for road drivers hired after the date of ratification to replace red circle drivers that retire, quit, or are terminated. This protection does not apply to a road driver who has been offered but declined a transfer pursuant to any Change of Operations.

Ps. Oops, it says date of ratification. Didn’t read it so well myself.

Last edited:
Very good description of what "red circle" means to ABF. If the ABF Teamsters take the time to engage and inform. Rather than belittling, badgering and insulting. You should be able to vote down the current proposal.
You are not a mod and your opinion on this thread means nothing all you attempted to do was come here and start trouble. If this is what Jeff wants then so be it. Look people here know what you are and you can’t run from it.

To try such a cowardly thing is not a surprise to me.

You should be worried about your up coming contract. I remember how you pushed for a yes vote last time. Remember to keep your eye on the road.

Just what is your problem???

You keep talking about belittling, badgering and insulting and what do you do. You troll over to the ABF forum and insult the ABF Teamsters very single chance you get just like you did right here in an arrogant... sly... deceitful way. But yet... you cry and whine when you get insulted back.

And just what in the hell do you know what anything means to ABF? What is it with you and this obsession you have with ABF and this superiority complex you have when it comes to the ABF Teamsters?

So... how about you take that belittling, badgering and insulting ass of yours and go crawling back to the YRC forum because we sure don't need your antagonizing BS right now!

How about thinking about what you are going to do about getting YRC back in line come next year instead of butting your arrogant ass into our discussions with your ignorant advice? After all... you may think that belittling, badgering and insulting the ABF Teamsters make you look superior but it doesn't... it just makes you look even more foolish when everyone knows just what condition YRC is in today.

I just find this fact amazing... all the trolls come here talking about this divide and conquer BS and being respectful when they... themselves are the ones wanting to be treated respectfully when meddling into our affairs and complain about how we treat the trolls that come to intentionally disrupt our forum.

Here's some advice... if you're not a part of being an ABF Teamster... or don't have anything constructive to add... just mind our own damn business and you'll be fine!

You are not a mod and your opinion on this thread means nothing all you attempted to do was come here and start trouble. If this is what Jeff wants then so be it. Look people here know what you are and you can’t run from it.

To try such a cowardly thing is not a surprise to me.

You should be worried about your up coming contract. I remember how you pushed for a yes vote last time. Remember to keep your eye on the road.
Just what is your problem???

You keep talking about belittling, badgering and insulting and what do you do. You troll over to the ABF forum and insult the ABF Teamsters very single chance you get just like you did right here in an arrogant... sly... deceitful way. But yet... you cry and whine when you get insulted back.

And just what in the hell do you know what anything means to ABF? What is it with you and this obsession you have with ABF and this superiority complex you have when it comes to the ABF Teamsters?

So... how about you take that belittling, badgering and insulting ass of yours and go crawling back to the YRC forum because we sure don't need your antagonizing BS right now!

How about thinking about what you are going to do about getting YRC back in line come next year instead of butting your arrogant ass into our discussions with your ignorant advice? After all... you may think that belittling, badgering and insulting the ABF Teamsters make you look superior but it doesn't... it just makes you look even more foolish when everyone knows just what condition YRC is in today.

I just find this fact amazing... all the trolls come here talking about this divide and conquer BS and being respectful when they... themselves are the ones wanting to be treated respectfully when meddling into our affairs and complain about how we treat the trolls that come to intentionally disrupt our forum.

Here's some advice... if you're not a part of being an ABF Teamster... or don't have anything constructive to add... just mind our own damn business and you'll be fine!
Neither one of are capable of being civilized. But I won’t stop adding relevant comments. If ABF Teamsters are able to extract a better offer, wouldn’t that be beneficial for YRCW Teamsters? And I will reiterate that persuasion it far more effective than chest pounding confrontation. Just saying.

Neither one of are capable of being civilized. But I won’t stop adding relevant comments. If ABF Teamsters are able to extract a better offer, wouldn’t that be beneficial for YRCW Teamsters? And I will reiterate that persuasion it far more effective than chest pounding confrontation. Just saying.

And I won't stop adding my comments to your arrogant... condescending comments because you make it impossible to be civilized as far as you're concerned. And you're intent coming here just to antagonize Muler and I with the hopes of having us removed... which will probably end up being the case because I have no tolerance when it comes to your low life... POS tactics.

Look at the contract you have had for the last 10 years and you pushed for it. So what could you ever have to say that we would want to hear.

Jest keep your eyes on the road.

And I won't stop adding my comments to your arrogant... condescending comments because you make it impossible to be civilized as far as you're concerned. And you're intent coming here just to antagonize Muler and I with the hopes of having us removed... which will probably end up being the case because I have no tolerance when it comes to your low life... POS tactics.
If you or muler are banned, temporarily or permanently, it will be the result of YOUR actions. Not mine. I believe that ABF is fundamentally a stronger company, financially. Therefore they SHOULD be treated as such.
When it comes to YRCW and ArcBest, the ONLY viable comparison is in the senior management's complete indifference to the sacrifices made by their Union employees.

If you or muler are banned, temporarily or permanently, it will be the result of YOUR actions. Not mine. I believe that ABF is fundamentally a stronger company, financially. Therefore they SHOULD be treated as such.
When it comes to YRCW and ArcBest, the ONLY viable comparison is in the senior management's complete indifference to the sacrifices made by their Union employees.

No ::shit:: Sherlock... figured that all out by yourself ... did you? And do you really think that I care one way or the other... just as long as I keep your arrogant ass in check as long as I am here.. By the way... why did you even join our site if you knew you were going to run away like frightened little school boy at the first sign of a confrontation? What's the matter... did you find out you weren't ready to fill those big boy pants you tried on? So you came running back to where you knew snowflakes like you are protected. I bet that you feel all safe and secure now...lol

What you going to do come next year... cave in and try getting everyone to accept getting screwed again... just like all the times past? We both know that you will accept anything the company offers to keep your job because you're virtually unhireable anywhere else. So... the only sacrifices you care about are the ones that you want others to make for you.

I have news for you... you aren't one to offer any advice to anyone... that is unless someone needed advice on how to lie to the court. What some people won't do just to keep their job... right?

Who would want your opinion on anything. I see you are a expert on all Arcbest matters now. And that because you feel we should be treated differently when it comes to how the union negotiates Spoken just like the kind of Teamster that is running this union down .
Leave my name out of your stupid post.