Estes | Red Sovine

I may be young, 30-40 but I would prefer the older country songs then the new. When I found a red s cd I had to by it, my wife said what the H*** are you listing to. sounds depressing and old fart music

yea i like the old ones....but love mr breeze and truck driver by lynyrd skynyrd....best southern rock ever.....cruisin at 70mph....300 maxidine twin blowers....open highway....man i miss those daze....dig them georgia peaches.....from the keys to minnesota.........no one was better on guitars together than allen and gary.......play it pretty for atlanta...

Ten forward gears and a George overdrive

Did anyone mention Mr Dave Dudley,Six Days On The Road,I really like Sawyer Browns version or for us old hippies the incomparable Flying Burrito Brothers.

done passed a jimmy and a white...been passin everything in site.......use to use that georgia overdrive coming off the chattanooga side of mont eagle mountain tn right before the last curve....would sling shot your azz all the way to south pittsburg....ha ha...would not do it now....like ole dave dudley would say...takin little white ---- and my eyes are open wide......strangedays what part of the country you from

Greatful Dead

Yea, pass it around ,man. Just wanted to say that. It's been a while. Man, were we sick individuals or what. We acually thought Garcia could sing.:TR10driving03:

Gotta have a little C.W. McCall too....I don't care how many times I here this one it still cracks me up. Anybody that's been off wolf creek knows it's sure nice to get into Pegosa Springs.....alive.:biglaugh:

[yt]xC_onLPc-0E&NR=1[/yt]

I think thats Beerboy in the top left in this version smokin the cigar and hangin on to that chromium plated, fully illuminated, genuine accessorated shifter knob.:shift: Ya wanna hit 2nd there Earl?

[yt]AKaw7dEcaro[/yt]

Man, did that bring back memories. Did you notice the Red Ball truck in one of the pictures. That might have been me.:biglaugh: I did work for them from '78 till we shut down.My first was a B model Mack, 2 stick with floater. No power steering, no A/C. Learn to shift the 2 rods with both hands and using my left leg to hold the steering wheel. Hauled onions out of the Valley in south Texas to Chicago. Return haul was cow hides from Chi to OKC.Didn't have a problem with tailgating with those hides on either. Man, did they stink. Thanks for the memories KD.

Your welcome there Rman!
I've hauled a few loads of them hides too, low rates and stink up your trailer something fierce...:biglaugh:

K.D...Thank's

:smilie_132:King's Disciple....Thank's for the trip down memory lane,it's good to hear the good stuff!
This old Fart grew up on that music learned to drive :shift:listening to this music.Memories.

wolf creek pass

here she is kings comming on down. just getting in to that hair pin curve. brakes gettin warm :biglaugh: so i stopped and looked around

100_0848_00.jpg

yeah where this is is at a look out spot so i made out with myself lol. yeah it was cool took forever comming down it with no jakes