Reddaway 2019 Contract Join the Conversation!

Discussion in 'Reddaway' started by LTL Trkr, Apr 10, 2018.

1. LTL Trkr

LTL Trkr New Member

[​IMG]
    Join the conversation on facebook. To find us on facebook just type "fair contract now" into the search box on your facebook page. If you are not on facebook you may post a comment to this
    thread also.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2018
  2. LTL Trkr

LTL Trkr New Member

Brothers and Sisters, this where wages have progressed to in the rest of the industry while we were taking pay cuts. I hope we can all stand in solidarity and return to an equal footing with the rest of the LTL industry. It's up to us to demand A FAIR CONTRACT NOW!
    [​IMG]
    City P&D Hourly Wages
    [​IMG]

3. LTL Trkr

LTL Trkr New Member

YRC strongly believes fair and competitive compensation is necessary to attract the best talent in the LTL industry. No really, it's true! Read it for yourself in the latest 2018 proxy statement filed with Securities and Exchange Commission. In fact, they selected a committee, who hired a research firm to gather the data. This firm gathered data on our LTL industry peers like ABF, Saia, XPO, etc. to find out what kind of compensation they were providing, so YRC in turn could offer something similar. After all, they don't want their valuable assets walking out the door to go to work for one of these
    competitors. Before you get too excited, I guess I should mention, this is how they figure out what should be paid to the company's top Executives. Apparently, they think a fair and competitive salary is important for the brass, but not so much for rest of us

waleye likes this.
  4. Black Knight

Black Knight Member

Good luck on your fight, it appears that YRC is still leaving you all in the dark. I remember back when they were too big to fail, and they, along with Hoffa, decided we needed a pay cut along with benefit reduction, shortly after buying us out. By the way are they paying into your retirement plan yet. Been awhile, just curious.

5. LTL Trkr

LTL Trkr New Member

Our pension contributions into the western conference were frozen, instead they contribute into a teamsters 401k at 75% reduced rate, which I believe is about $1.12 per hour for the first 2080 hours of the year.

6. LTL Trkr

LTL Trkr New Member

7. LTL Trkr

LTL Trkr New Member

Updated Line-haul Rates, based on driver submissions and data pulled from variouscontracts. These rates may vary based on region. These rates are deemed reliable butnot guaranteed to be 100% accurate, so please submit a correction if you have one.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]