Reddaway | Reddaway Announces New Proactive Service Alert Launches

R-14Driver

TB Legend
Credits
CLACKAMAS, Ore., Dec. 7, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- (NASDAQ: YRCWD) — Reddaway has announced a new and improved Service Alert process that will inform customers about situations that may impact their supply chain. Coinciding with the seasonal effects of winter weather, a new E-mail Service Alert and corresponding webpage on Reddawayregional.com will provide more detailed information about weather, natural disaster or other circumstances that may potentially impact service.

E-mail Service Alerts are available early in the day which enables shippers to better plan their transportation and inventory strategies to ensure their supply chains remain efficient. This is particularly important for companies shipping products that are time sensitive.

"Many of today's companies work with marginally flexible inventory levels. Interruptions in the flow of goods can cause production delays, stock outs and strained customer or vendor relationships," says T.J. O'Connor, president — Reddaway. "Our goal with E-mail Service Alerts is to help customers plan around unexpected circumstances in order to assure supply-chain continuity."......................

Reddaway Announces New Proactive Service Alert Launches (NASDAQ:YRCWD)

I wonder if ????

I wonder if it will alert the customer that we have no trailers to load their freight in? or that we do not have enough drivers to run their freight for on time delivery? and what will it tell the customer when one of our 1.3 million mile trucks is on the side of the road waiting for a hook?.....am I being to "negative"?

I wonder if it will alert the customer that we have no trailers to load their freight in? or that we do not have enough drivers to run their freight for on time delivery? and what will it tell the customer when one of our 1.3 million mile trucks is on the side of the road waiting for a hook?.....am I being to "negative"?

YES!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: