Reddaway | reddaway employee hand book

screwemwthasmle

TB Lurker
Credits
Howdy partners! So lets get to the point, where the HELL do we find all the CHANGES to our Employee Hand Book? Changes have been made! I just cant believe how lowsome Management at Reddaway has become! YRCW should just, Shut it down and let a real frieght company like A.B.F. haul the frieght! Class action laws suits have to be brought against reddaway just to get them to give us our FNing LUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wonder if the customers knew how badly reddaway treats its Dock workers and drivers if they would even ship with Reddaway?

If you are not intellegent enough to take your lunch then maybe you should not have one! I have taken my lunch almost every day for 6 years and you know what....there is not a damn thing they can do about it. The only lunches I have missed have been because it was a benefit to me (wanting to get off earlier) Go throw your bombs somewhere else or go work somewhere else where you can feel apreciated you baby...Waaaaaaaah! Waaaaaah! Now lunch is mandatory so those wishing to get done a little earlier can no longer do that so you should be happy! Someone else is making that decision for you. What terminal are you at? maybe we can have signs put up in the bathroom to remind you to wipe your A$$

I gotta admit, I get looked down on because I DO take my lunch - every night. Lunch = Nap, of course. When they dispatch me out 2-3 hours late, I STILL take my nap - er - lunch. Drivers and dispatchers alike frown on drivers who take their breaks and lunch, like you're delaying freight or something, or being a kitty. But after being here for 19 years, I give less than a damn what they think.

I know the 'Employee Handbook" spells it out. One lunch and two breaks.

I heard all this stuff about drivers over in CA somewhere filing a lawsuit to get paid for the lunches they never took. I don't get it. This company (and any other company) cannot tell you you can't take a lunch. I'm sure there's some sort of federal law regarding that. Hell, there's a law about every OTHER aspect of our lives, why not lunch?

I take a lunch any day I want one as well and if I get tired I will pull over and close my eyes for 15 minutes, the way I see it is... I will be a whole lot later if they have to pull it out of the ditch. If a management figure tells me I can not take a lunch he or she can put it in writing. They wont because you are right, there are laws that regulate breaks, but every company has those who without mommy there to help them through their day they can not seem to function or make decisions for themselves. Keep taking those lunches....er....naps they can get mad but as you say there is nothing they can do about it.

Is this the saddest ******** quote ever? What ICE HOLE has this butt kisser been living in?? Ok so the reason there is a Class Action Lawsuit against Reddaway in California is because Reddaway has never complied with a State law passed in 2006. That law states among other things that ALL commercial drivers must take their lunch break between their 4th and 6th hour! Not after 10 hours or 12 hours! Now go put your LIP GLOSS on and go Kiss some dispatch Aress, i mean go to work. LMAO! P.S. NO one tells me how or when to do what I do, Ya ARESS KISSER!
If you are not intellegent enough to take your lunch then maybe you should not have one! I have taken my lunch almost every day for 6 years and you know what....there is not a damn thing they can do about it. The only lunches I have missed have been because it was a benefit to me (wanting to get off earlier) Go throw your bombs somewhere else or go work somewhere else where you can feel apreciated you baby...Waaaaaaaah! Waaaaaah! Now lunch is mandatory so those wishing to get done a little earlier can no longer do that so you should be happy! Someone else is making that decision for you. What terminal are you at? maybe we can have signs put up in the bathroom to remind you to wipe your A$$

Soooooooooo why did they not take their lunch break between their 4th and 6th hour and stand up for themselves????? go clean the KY off your backside and take your lunch crybaby! or do you need your steward to tell you when???

Anyone who spells intelligent "intellegent" should learn how to spell before he tries insult the intelligence of anyone else.

Ha Ha Really B&W is that all you can come up with? did you get beat up alot in school or did you just run fast?