Yellow | Reddaway Expansion TX,OK and LA

The interline freight they will get from YRC will give them more business....a bigger footprint......KK
The regionals may get some of the interlined freight, but if YRC cannot make anything on it, I would guess they will try to use some local cartage, non-union outfits also. I see ABF using carriers like that in remote areas also.

MkeOlfS.jpg

Just eat your popcorn and watch the movie.We have extremely well qualified people operating this company.Trust me.They know what they are doing..

Well, while you are thinking....Reddaway, Holland & New Penn's footprint in the industry is getting bigger, while ours is getting smaller.....KK
Yes , Holland's seeing alot more yrc freight now and kinda makes you wonder what the big pic. plan is here ???

What makes anyone think holland is getting yrcf interline freigh? We already have rural and distant areas we drive right past and only service twice per week.Wouldnt it be foolish,especially since we are part of the same company,not to just direct the shipment to holland at the point of origin?

Last edited:
What makes anyone think holland is getting yrcf interline freigh? We already have rural and distant areas we drive right past and only service twice per week.Wouldnt it be foolish,especially since we are part of the same company,not to just direct the shipment to holland at the point of origin?
I would say the same about Reddaway. Why would they turn freight over to SMT for delivery in a service area fully covered by YRCF?

After looking at the Texas service points I will tell you this is another Con-Job‼️ Once these service areas are covered they will start shutting YRCF down‼️ Right now we break JNJ trailers loaded with Holland freight and brought in daily to deliver to the Texas points. Why would Holland expand to areas already being served by YRCF?

Bart,I pick up in Atlanta and I bet with the swaps and pick ups I do I may get two or three Texas shipments per year.If you break inbound or if you already know where is the majority of the Texas freight picked up by Holland coming from? You said trailer loads daily,how many did you used to get? I'm guessing maybe Missouri and western Tennessee have increased shipments going to Texas but am just curious.

Bart,I pick up in Atlanta and I bet with the swaps and pick ups I do I may get two or three Texas shipments per year.If you break inbound or if you already know where is the majority of the Texas freight picked up by Holland coming from? You said trailer loads daily,how many did you used to get? I'm guessing maybe Missouri and western Tennessee have increased shipments going to Texas but am just curious.
The trailers we get in Dallas come in from the NE consolidated together and brought in on JNJ trailers from Memphis. Most of the freight is Texas destinations.

Quiet, don't give them any ideas. ( that could very well be their plan anyway )

The trailers we get in Dallas come in from the NE consolidated together and brought in on JNJ trailers from Memphis. Most of the freight is Texas destinations.

Sounds like most of the Texas freight coming from New Penn then carried by Holland to Memphis.Thanks for your reply!

We get a trailer of yrcf home depot freight every day. We deliver it in the metro area where they have drivers peddling all day long.

The interline freight they will get from YRC will give them more business....a bigger footprint......KK
KK remember back when Billy Boy said that YRCW would interline between all of their brands ?
I believe he said the money will stay in our pockets.
Well Reddaway would not turn their interline points to YRC. Had to document and climb up the IBT food chain to stop this.
Now with this latest COO the company wants to interline a point we serve daily around 2 trailers every day. The exact freight we had to document and fight to service

We get a trailer of yrcf home depot freight every day. We deliver it in the metro area where they have drivers peddling all day long.

We give yrcf our Home Depot freight except for the guaranteed shipments.We also load about 4 trailers a day going to South Georgia and Florida mostly.Is the Home Depot freight you are getting something new or has it been going on for a long time?

We give yrcf our Home Depot freight except for the guaranteed shipments.We also load about 4 trailers a day going to South Georgia and Florida mostly.Is the Home Depot freight you are getting something new or has it been going on for a long time?
Several years now.

Home depot is one of their biggest losers as far as profit goes, along with Walmart. Sad. But YRCF needs to keep them just to generate operating money.