Yellow | Reddaway Expansion TX,OK and LA

Your right on the taters I am thinking the surrounding states which are not big shippers also.
Just a little confused as to why not YRC.
I believe their is much more to this and shall see as it unfolds.
Working back to the all under one roof model ??
That should work as well as the Yellow- Roadway merger. It cost both companies half their freight, and probably a third of our drivers and dock people.

Am just going to let this go. I do not really understand your view on this, nor do I think you understand mine.
My dad was a CF man so I guess I'm wanting to see the bad side of it. Have a good one Big R Guy:guiness:

KZFWaUJ.jpg

And Holland's footprint has shrunk.Where is the growing footprint?

pEGN6RQ.jpg

Here are our interline partners in the Chicago area!!!!

[QUOI'mE="BIG R GUY, post: 906465, member: 1787"]bigtrk_us, you up ??????[/QUOTE]
Yo..I'm up..oh yes about the interlining thingy.Just eat your popcorn and watch the show.We have brilliant people operating pts and we will have real genuises working this interlining deal.

Reddaway’s footprint? Seriously how about Old Dominion’s footprint? When I saw their revenue growth I kept looking for a decimal point between the two numbers.

We’ve got folks pulling out press releases from 2005 while they are looking out for black helicopters in the sky. 2005? That’s our most recent data, 2005? How about 2014 revenue growth from the nonunions?

Pogo must be using an alias on these boards because we have met the enemy and he is us.

Too much work, investment and resources are being put into YRC Freight for any grand plan transfer of freight to occur. This whole company does not work if YRC Freight does not work. YRC Freight is making some critical steps toward longterm health.

Now on the other hand if you want to join me in worrying about the union trucking industry that has provided my family’s livelihood, I am with you. Reddaway or even ABF are not the enemy. We know where the growth is. We’re still around because some people have fought hard for our survival, none more than drivers and dockworkers who do the real work of the freight industry everyday.

I brought this back to the top because people are being distracted from what is really going on ay YRCF. People are raising hell over 1% of a years salary after giving up 15% for 6 years SMH‼️ Wake up people and see the big picture‼️
A subsidiary of YRCW (Holland) is servicing areas serviced by YRCF by interlining the freight with a non-union carriers while TEAMSTERS are laid off in those service areas. WTF is going on here‼️

Well, while you are thinking....Reddaway, Holland & New Penn's footprint in the industry is getting bigger, while ours is getting smaller.....KK
Yep , maybe the big picture plan just keep downsizing the footprint till no footprint is left ????

They must be they got there old trailers replaced with expanded 53's...................:biglaugh:
New penn got 53's because they can't get drivers so they went with 53's loaded high and tight to reduce the load count.
Seems it only raised claims and line haul is still struggling.

Yep , maybe the big picture plan just keep downsizing the footprint till no footprint is left ????
Unions and non unoins(truck drivers) should pay attention to detail. If you cant all be on the same page the last page will be written. Both sides continue to see dowfalls

I brought this back to the top because people are being distracted from what is really going on ay YRCF. People are raising hell over 1% of a years salary after giving up 15% for 6 years SMH‼️ Wake up people and see the big picture‼️
A subsidiary of YRCW (Holland) is servicing areas serviced by YRCF by interlining the freight with a non-union carriers while TEAMSTERS are laid off in those service areas. WTF is going on here‼️
Agreed like I said the freight I take to Memphis origins out of Knoxville. So why we pick it up take to memphis then PT takes to TX. Let me know if you knox or Memphis guys need info on so you can file on it.

I use to work for Southwestern Motor Transport before I came to work for Roadway in Dallas. They had Mexicans working for 14 cents a mile in some cases. It was an absolutely ridiculous place to work for. I just took the job for something to do because San Antonio is a bad place to look for work.

Come on we all know the writing on the wall Yrc is going to be strictly regional companies. What's the point of having YRC freight when you have regional carriers that can do the exact same thing and interline each other their operating costs are way better. They're making money by using regionals only reason why Yrc is still around it so they can fill their pockets and majority of reddaway is non union hell they just opened up a terminal 2 block from where 806 that was closed 3 years ago. YRC freight keeps shrinking and their regional carriers keep growing

With the two u just hired from con-way you will have more pt hauling your freight , and stuffing trailers to the point all your doing is causing damage to freight, then the answer to eyerything is to get even more freight in trailers.This is how it was for us ,when they started doing this is when con-way really went down hill, good luck to u guys.

Yep! How quickly we forget about them there "footprints"! Remember Dugan...

USF Dugan's Rapid Close

"We really didn't think that the Dugan footprint or operating franchise was customer friendly - it really did not serve natural markets," he said. "As we looked at what the future of Dugan might be and how our other operating companies might be able to better serve that area, it became clear to us and clear to the Dugan management that the areas they served could be better served by expanding the capabilities of other USF companies."

http://www.joc.com/trucking-logistics/usf-dugans-rapid-close_20050626.html

:chairshot:
I thought that area was Bestway at one point? U are correct how quickly we forget!!!