Reddaway | Reddaway's Non-Union Employee's Get 10% Cut/Reddaway Union Employee's Get choice...

We hourly folks (see peons) took the 10% cut on the first paycheck in January, as well as a cutback to 35 hours per week. They did offer us the 7% stock "thing", but none of us can afford to part with the fundage to take advantage of it. I can't speak for the salaried or higher-ups, but this is where we are at. They tried cutting us all back 8 hrs a week, but the service level dropped so badly that they scrapped that idea.

Best wishes to all---

YRC couldnt close reddaway if they voted no on the paycut. Reddaway and New Penn is why there is still a YRC. How can you possibly expect a company what is still showing a profit to take a cut.

when do you all vote?

VOTE NO !! I am.

VOTE NO, BECAUSE NON-UNION DRIVERS WILL NOT GET A PAY CUT AND THIS IS WHY USFRETL KNOWS THAT AS SOON AS THEY GIVE PAY CUTS TO NONUNION DRIVERS THOSE DRIVERS WILL RUN DOWN TO THEIR LOCAL UNION HALL AND SIGN CARDS! THE COMPANY HAS ALREADY TAKING AWAY THE 401K! BUT WE STILL GET YRCW STOCK! (SWEET):Flame-On:

YRC could close it all down

YRC couldnt close reddaway if they voted no on the paycut. Reddaway and New Penn is why there is still a YRC. How can you possibly expect a company what is still showing a profit to take a cut.
because if you take the cut, the company will show an even BIGGER profit !!!!:duh::duh:

VOTE NO, BECAUSE NON-UNION DRIVERS WILL NOT GET A PAY CUT AND THIS IS WHY USFRETL KNOWS THAT AS SOON AS THEY GIVE PAY CUTS TO NONUNION DRIVERS THOSE DRIVERS WILL RUN DOWN TO THEIR LOCAL UNION HALL AND SIGN CARDS! THE COMPANY HAS ALREADY TAKING AWAY THE 401K! BUT WE STILL GET YRCW STOCK! (SWEET):Flame-On:

And the nonunion drivers cant understand why the union guys cant stand them !

Just the facts jack...........award.........................

You may not pay Union dues but you do pay in other ways, that I wouldn't or couldn't pay myself. You only get what you pay for, no matter how you chose to pay for it.

BENNY YOU JUST BEEN AWARDED JUST THE FACTS JACK AWARD FOR THAT MOST OUTSTANDING POINT YOU MADE ON THIS POST! WE ALL PAY EITHER BY UNION DUES OR BY BOOT LICKING:smilie_132: