Holland | redstarteamsters.com is down

I've sent Ed a couple e-mails but got no response and I e-mailed a few others that I know who have been in contact with Ed in the Past and they too haven't been able to contact him. Go to the site and ( Red Star Teamsters) see for yourself.We no longer can post.I don't know whats up with that but Ed might have some kind of legal thing in the works.Lets see what happens in the next couple days or a couple weeks? I know USF has been after him so that might be something hes thinking about also. If you read this Ed God Speed and good luck to ya Brother.

while reading my latesr issue of teamster there is a pitcher of of Hoffa shaking a guys hand in front of a holland truck the guys name is mike n is this the same guy from philly that helped et the last teamster had apitcher of et and a bunch of guys standing behind an old redstar sign saying dump hoffa maby there is 2 mike ns working for holland

owlpuss said:
while reading my latesr issue of teamster there is a pitcher of of Hoffa shaking a guys hand in front of a holland truck the guys name is mike n is this the same guy from philly that helped et the last teamster had apitcher of et and a bunch of guys standing behind an old redstar sign saying dump hoffa maby there is 2 mike ns working for holland
that the same guy

Can someone post a picture? I didn't get my magazine this Month for some reason.If you can't post it here or are affraid to PM me and I will give you my E-mail address and I will post it..

i also got a flyer in the mail with this pitcher on the cover hoffa claiming his victorys dirtball i am unable to post pitures sorry

owlpuss said:
I sure would like to know the reason behind his picture supporting Leedham & his picture with a quote supporting Hoffa. Something is wrong here.

I am not saying anything against the man, I heard that he is the shop steward & a real standup guy. But it certainly raises a question as to how he was put in this position.

Here is the picture.

RedStarTeamsters.jpg

I'd like to see that picture too of Mike N. shaking hands with Hoffa. If that's the case, can we say Mike was sitting on the fence all along? I'd rather see a picture of ET kicking Hoffa in the azzz and then breaking up the botox in Hoffa's face. Let's see how many wrinkles the old fart really has. GO LEEDHAM!! (Amen)