XPO | regioal meeting set for sunday 28th

joealblu

TB Lurker
Credits
I here that there is a chicago region meeting set for sunday involving the pay increases that were handed out 2 tier top pay scale turning up the trucks ect. does any know more?

We had it today, possible turning trucks to 65 someday. Looking if they can find some money for certain areas and terminals, nothing promised, but talked about.

I'm sure that meeting isn't about the real needs such as medical and pension.. Typical conway, feed us dog food and call it steak.. How long do you have to be here that anything they give is taken out of another of your pockets?

Guaranteed if they give a big pay increase they will take it somewhere else to get the money back. Always have operated that way.

Conference call Sunday, all tms, foms and personnel supervisors. Word on the street 65 mph is a done deal.

They are having a meeting in Memphis on Sunday also. I don't think nothing major will come of all these meetings . I gave up hope that this company would do the right thing a long time ago!!!

um,........Why didn't they turn up the trucks before?
Why did they turn them down?

Doesn't matter. All will be well, drivers will be happy again, and we will hold hands and sing happy team building songs.

Doesn't matter. All will be well, drivers will be happy again, and we will hold hands and sing happy team building songs.

Claimed it helped on fuel economy. But these new trucks it isn't the case. It's actually causing some problems. And those problems will occur more often as we phase in more automatics.

What it really did was give the L/H drivers a pay cut. Took 20 more minutes to get to the FAC. 20 less minutes on the dock. Got docked an hour and 40 minutes a week.

Turning up the trucks will make most drivers happy. All night long it is only 16 minutes. Big deal. Leave the trucks where they are. Give me my stolen vacations back, maybe my full promised pension back or my lost wages, or maybe my dignity . Anything is better than turning up their trucks! All in all they will do what they do best,........keep us decided. Let's just truck and see what happens

Claimed it helped on fuel economy. But these new trucks it isn't the case. It's actually causing some problems. And those problems will occur more often as we phase in more automatics. What it really did was give the L/H drivers a pay cut. Took 20 more minutes to get to the FAC. 20 less minutes on the dock. Got docked an hour and 40 minutes a week.
If they ever do turn the trucks up, I'm sure the oh official reason will be to compensate the drivers better. Because all of the sudden they are listening.
Table scraps!!!

they had test on 65 mph at xin to see about the fuel cost.

Claimed it helped on fuel economy. But these new trucks it isn't the case. It's actually causing some problems. And those problems will occur more often as we phase in more automatics.

What it really did was give the L/H drivers a pay cut. Took 20 more minutes to get to the FAC. 20 less minutes on the dock. Got docked an hour and 40 minutes a week.

We make more driving, it will help getting me to beat chicago traffic and the most important more gym time. Less dock time is a plus for me. Yaa

From what I heard there was a meeting at not this week and the ahole who ran meeting said no to everything drivers wanted. I guess he was condescending the whole time no raise no pension anything, kinda lime if u don't like it there is the door. Anyone hear it. Now I'm not sure its true or not but someone might have been there to verify or say its be help

Con-Way Reports Record Net Income in Second Quarter

July 31, 2014
"Don't worry our valued employees we're THINKING about giving you an extra 20 minutes a night on your log book" ... How benevolent of them