Estes | Regional OTR/ Regional Van Truck Driver

I think it's for the people who don't have doubles and triples on their license yet. I'm sure that within 90 days they have to show they have the endorsements.

Might be that 26 ft class b van. I didn't think they hired anyone without doubles and triples

Might be that 26 ft class b van. I didn't think they hired anyone without doubles and triples
Not for otr. They’ve been hiring folks without hazmat with the stipulation that they get it within 90 days, I’d be more inclined to believe they’d hire someone to pull vans with the understanding they’d get their doubles endorsement rather than drive a box truck otr.

Not for otr. They’ve been hiring folks without hazmat with the stipulation that they get it within 90 days, I’d be more inclined to believe they’d hire someone to pull vans with the understanding they’d get their doubles endorsement rather than drive a box truck otr.
Beats all I've ever seen. It's like a 10 min test unless they're still playing the rona game down at the dmv. I'm thinking I'm doing good making 6 figures without working. Nobody want's to sit behind a steering wheel anymore it seems. Friend of mine trained a new driver last week. He already quit