Regular start times

I think they need to step up to the plate and tell us something . I can't keep telling customers I have no clue what's going on.

The problem as I see it.... NCT doesn't know themselves at this moment. From my take on things by talking w/ employees and reading the posts, they are trying to find a resolution to their problem. I don't believe they have a confirmed path forward. So what are they to tell you (employees)..... you pretty much know the situation and until they have a plan in place there is nothing they can tell you. I don't see where anyone would want a pep talk only for them to exhaust all avenues and the worst to happen.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I don't know I am hearing some really bad stuff that I don't want to put on here. Monday morning might be bitter very bitter for all. Estes is involved.

Not being negative just looking at a really bad email.

Considering huge debt load,and loss of high value customers, all they can do is buy a little time...thinking otherwise is just wishful thinking

might as well share it beachday...can't hurt no more that the past four days. am trying to remember...isn't estes owned by some other outfit? protect ourselves and our families. good luck to all the nct workers.

checked google...estes is still owned by estes family. erdner bros has ad on craigs list directed to ex nct drivers for a job and a home...comforting