Rehire process?

Discussion in 'Dayton' started by Birdman07, Jan 5, 2015.

1. Birdman07

Birdman07 Keep turnin

Does anyone know what the rehiring process is at DFL? I've been gone for a while but looks like I'll be brought back on. Just wondering if I will go through everything I did when I first got hired on or what?

2. Lazer

Lazer lied to again

Best to check with the TM at the service center you will be at, and double check with HR at Corp. The time I was at DFL, I was not aware of a different procedure for 're-hires' vs new. If you left 'in good standing' with the company, you should have as good a chance as anybody. Why did you leave in the first place? Which service center will you be at? The same as before?

3. Birdman07

Birdman07 Keep turnin

• I didn't burn my bridges luckily . I called him and he said he would take me back so I'm hopefull. I'm just not sure if I'm going to have to go through all those training videos again. I left for a 9-5 job but realized after about 3 days I hated it and missed being in a truck.

MikeJ likes this.
  4. Lazer

Lazer lied to again

Hey Birdman, any updates? One question that I would guess many are wondering about is, will there be a seniority issue upon your return?

5. Birdman07

Birdman07 Keep turnin

Yup! I'm back in. My TM was really cool about it and pretty much took me back no problem. I had to do a new road test drug test physical etc. but worth it to me. As far as seniority goes I lost my spot. I was at the bottom when I left I'm not really losing anything. They only hired 1 new guy so he is now in front of me. But I left at tbe bottom and coming back at tbe bottom so I'm not really upset lol