ODFL | Replacement Uniforms

Beeman

TB Lurker
Credits
The uniform company came and let us order our replacemt unforms with our allowance. Good to see someone that wasn't colorblind got involved and we now have normal green shirts instead of the pea soup colored ones with writing all over them. They also didn't put names or what dept. you work in on them. If you order a jacket you no longer get "The Power of OD" on your back like a billboard. Glad to see someone came to their senses.

I just wish they would come out with uniforms that fit us big guys. They may have one size on it but it's not the real one. I for one would like to see bigger uniforms for us bigger guys. It sure would save on purchasing personal clothes. Also the pants need work. I know skinny guys that said they had to order pants 2 sizes to large just so they could have leg room. If and when they decide to make some of us bigger guys fit in and be comfortable in uniforms I'll be glad to do it.

the man was in mfs and I went to ware he was set up 3 different times and could not catch him in the room, and I heard I was not the only one

the rep that came to ORL is the same one that always shows up.Nice guy and knows his stuff.

The uniform company came and let us order our replacemt unforms with our allowance. Good to see someone that wasn't colorblind got involved and we now have normal green shirts instead of the pea soup colored ones with writing all over them. They also didn't put names or what dept. you work in on them. If you order a jacket you no longer get "The Power of OD" on your back like a billboard. Glad to see someone came to their senses.

Thats odd, just got my replacement order in an the jacket says on the back "The Power of OD" Also got name and dept on the shirts and jacket.

Thats odd, just got my replacement order in an the jacket says on the back "The Power of OD" Also got name and dept on the shirts and jacket.

We asked, the Anderson guy said you don't have to get all of that. My new shirts are a nice dark green with just the OD emblem on the frt. No name,dept, or junk on the collar or anywhere else.