Replacement Worker Follies

Dont think there's any trouble off of West Valley. It looked like a pretty peaceful protest. Portland is where the party is at. They're up to five big black bouncers now. Believe it's going to be nightclub.

Friday, we had a sc*b peel back the roof of a hoopie on an overpass in Seattle, and about 16 citations were issued by the city of Fife to OHFL trucks for driving down the "NO TRUCKS ALLOWED" street in the middle of town. That's probably a record! And, remember that concrete wall next to the docks at the Olympia terminal......'nuff said.

Heck if I were you CSTAATS I would have her stay off the road period in Auburn with the non union drivers they have coming out of there. I was just cut off the other day by one of the so called drivers they have, coming down 277th. Scared the heck out of my daughter. I very politely got beside him to give him the one finger wave! Called to complain to the company but I doubt anything will happen. Next time I will just call 911 now that I know what is going on down there.

AUBdriver,what part of my post deserved the bad rep? You chose not to comment on it.

Did you bother to go to the thread I linked & read how his company is lowering the wages & benefits for new drivers?

Aubdriver and usf523 sound an awful lot alike. HMMMMM! Conspiracy theorists want to know. Teamster Elvis out.....

Dont think there's any trouble off of West Valley. It looked like a pretty peaceful protest. Portland is where the party is at. They're up to five big black bouncers now. Believe it's going to be nightclub.

Not worried about the security guards the **** poor hoopie drivers they have.

Chasing inexperienced drivers up and down the highway seems to increase the chances of public fatalities,and lawsuits, not only to your company but your organization as well.Your cause may be just and I wish you guys well,I just hope some of your practices don't turn tragic

There is no harm in the ambulatory strikes. They follow them from delivery to delivery picket once they are at their pickups or dropoffs. We are not going to act foolishly on the road as we have seen them do. We stopped at 3 red lights that the driver had gone through today. We are not the ones breaking the laws of the road and putting the safety of the public at risk. And of course there is never a police officer around when you need one.

Chasing inexperienced drivers up and down the highway seems to increase the chances of public fatalities,and lawsuits, not only to your company but your organization as well.Your cause may be just and I wish you guys well,I just hope some of your practices don't turn tragic

Your interest in highway safety would be better served by changing the first words of your post from "Chasing inexperienced drivers" to Using inexperienced drivers

we saw a driver Monday delivering Kmart. I'm sure several of you have been there. 2 pallets took over an hour because even tho he had a handtruck (I guess he didn't know what it was for). He carried the boxes into the store 1 at a time.

Was out yesterday it took this driver 3 1/2 hours to go approx 40 miles lost or trying to lose us for 1 delivery. Once he got to his delivery he circled it like 4 times, backed in and couldn't get his gate open, him and the customer were trying to figure it out. Never got the gate down. Just wish I had my video with me to tape on the moving violations this guy pulled out on the road. Oak Harbor is putting the public in harms way with the drivers they have on the road!!

we saw a driver Monday delivering Kmart. I'm sure several of you have been there. 2 pallets took over an hour because even tho he had a handtruck (I guess he didn't know what it was for). He carried the boxes into the store 1 at a time.

at ten bucks an hours he was just trying to make up the difference LOL

The company is making a feeble attempt at flying the flag in hopes that the public will believe they are still a functioning entity. They are still playing make
believe. DVP likes his sales and managers staff to play emperors new clothes.
I wonder which one will tell him he is naked. He also likes the part about how you roast the goose(oak harbor) that lays the golden eggs. Sorry he had it
rewritten by the labor consultants.

Wednesday night there was a set that left Portland came by the pickets and missed his shift. Came to a "California stop" before he could find a gear that worked. Of course we all cheered him on for such fine skills as we could tell his trailers were light.

Two strikers were in the process of getting into a car to go to the local fast food joint and pulled out behind him. The could see that the driver was having problems and grabbed the video camera and started filming and decided to follow him. Smoke started coming from the brakes (love that smell.) He stopped twice to check out what was going on and check the shutoff valves on the rear box. Proceeded onto the I-5 North on ramp and then stopped again. Took off then by then started to skid the tires. Left several hundred yards of rubber on the road. Got up on the freeway and our guys started to see sparks from the tires. Shortly after that KABOOM, KABOOM. Bye bye two tires. As he is stopped on the on ramp a fire truck pulled up and checked things out then left. Some time later we saw the same set coming back to the terminal bouncy, bouncy. Guess he needed more fresh tires... Never saw the set or the tractor leave again. Yep the doors say it all. Experience, Constancy, Value.

The guys took the video down to KOIN Channel 6 and they made copies. I don't know if any of it got/will be used. They are going to get it on YouTube as soon as thy have a chance. There is several posting of these fine drivers skills already posted.

PS: Ed, the wooden shoes have dry rot.

I can't wait to see the video! I also hope the news runs an angle about the dangers of sc*bs moving heavy equipment on public roads. All of this destruction of OHFL equipment in two weeks just amazes me. Truck 1628 returned to Auburn with a huge piece of its fender missing! We also had one sc*b roll into the back of another coming into the front gate! In the Auburn empty storage lot, the trailers are parked touching nose against tail. I'll bet the gladhands are bent on the front of those trailers.

I would also like to comment on some of the sc*bs poor sense of direction or lack of map reading skills. One driver left Boise heading for Hermiston, OR. He called central and suggested that he took a wrong turn because he just crossed into UTAH!!:hysterical:
I'll give some slack to those navigating city streets in an unfamiliar city, but a straight shot on I-84....c'mon.:lol:

CRST was rarely seen in the Auburn yard before the strike. Yesterday I saw several. I'm just guessing they're using them to cover line runs. It would be nice to see an early snow at the 2500 foot level and see how far their freight gets.
I never thought about the snow. I must admit I am having fun watching the $ca** driving around. Not just on Youtube, but actually in person.

Best video yet

You've got to check this out! I can't post links yet until I hit 15 posts. Go to YouTube and use keywords: Oak Harbor sc*b dragging trailer. It's in two parts.

I never thought about the snow. I must admit I am having fun watching the $ca** driving around. Not just on Youtube, but actually in person.

Not that much fun. They keep trying to get directions from me. Sorry I dont know where Top Foods Puyallup is, I am only looking right at it. This was on Wednsday at the Puyallup mall.