Reply from Kansas Sen. Pat Roberts

sthomp2000

TB Lurker
Credits
a6J1fKf.jpg

From the letter:

"Rest assured, should we consider this or similar legislation, I will keep your comments in mind."

Sounds DOA, never leaving the Committee.

From the letter:

"Rest assured, should we consider this or similar legislation, I will keep your comments in mind."

Sounds DOA, never leaving the Committee.
If it doesn't go through, I will admit I was wrong. If it does pass will you admit you were wrong?

If it doesn't go through, I will admit I was wrong. If it does pass will you admit you were wrong?
Sure. I see no way it gets out of committee. The Government is broke, the Budget can't handle bailing us out, and if they bail us out, there's 1400 other pensions in trouble too. Several of which were already told No...

Sure. I see no way it gets out of committee. The Government is broke, the Budget can't handle bailing us out, and if they bail us out, there's 1400 other pensions in trouble too. Several of which were already told No...
I was good with "Sure" , lets leave it at that. Someone else can debate the bill.

I was good with "Sure" , lets leave it at that. Someone else can debate the bill.
I am no prideful arrogant slob. I admit when I'm wrong. I'm 63. If this passes, it'll fund my retirement. I just dont see anyway anyone (except possibly UPS) can afford to bail us out. And if government does, courts will be all over them to bail out others, which is impossible. Congress has bigger fish to fry than a pension bailout.