TForce | Reply to Darkstar/ from Nightwalker

Nightwalker

TB Lurker
Credits
Darkstar, it took me awhile to figure out who would hold such a grudge against me. No man I am sure as I would have remembered that; but you new about Mccain as only a person from your terminal would remember him. I remember our fight now on these same boards; what about eight to ten years ago. My, my my, how we can hold a grudge. Your son was in the navy also as I remember and you didn't like the fact that someone else may have served and had a different opinon even back then. As I recall on these very boards you bought up your son's military carrier to justify your position when I responded; that I too had served. You attacked me personally back then too, as I remember.
Well I don't want to disrespect you; should I call you Mrs., Miss, or Ms.
As I recall you went out on a disability, you no longer work for Overnite nor did you ever work for UPS Freight. Interesting that you attack people for the same reason. Office clerk as I recall, for OVERNITE which as you say, no longer exsist.
Darkstar, you were there when I called "B" another female in dispatch and told them not to send anyone else across the old bridge as they were waiting and I was being shot at, at the time. So you know I am telling the truth, and it is very hard to turn the page on incidents like this and others. I did not attack you personally but I am letting you know that I know who you are too and in closing saying this... Like it or not we are in this together, and I am dealing with much more pressing issues than an eight to ten year old squabble that you took a little to personally. Lighten up Darkstar, stop the personal attacks, You said allot of things back then about us fighting and we never attacked you personally. Relax and take a chill pill, life goes on. Right now I'm more worried about why the AVR does not show D/H fueling pay/ or anything else but hours and milage for the road drivers. What are these work rules that need to be worked out?
Why is it in my area South Holland, Chicago, and Palatine the Road drivers are classiefied with the Jockeys, and dockworkers and in other area's they are classified with the city. What good is a Dock workers CDL in my area if he is classified as CDL dock worker under 710 and he has to go into the city 705. In my area there are two locals in the same barn and no, I don't mind that anyone knows who I am or where I am from. Everyone smile and have a nice day. Nightwalker from behind the skirt.......