ODFL | Reporting a Supervisor

With strong evidence any smart corporation will settle to get it to go away. I think if you approach it with a letter from an attorney saying “fix it or we go to court” will do the trick.
Yes that's possible but I'll bet they try to take a swipe at ya and fire you for some fine print infringement of company policy. It will take the supervisor down and you then you sue them for back pay and harassment , false termination in the end the lawyer gets 33% , right ? ? ?

Yes that's possible but I'll bet they try to take a swipe at ya and fire you for some fine print infringement of company policy. It will take the supervisor down and you then you sue them for back pay and harassment , false termination in the end the lawyer gets 33% , right ? ? ?
Always wear your safety vest, Smoke

You are correct on all counts.