Central Transport | representation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmygeorge76

TB Lurker
Credits
when are we drivers and dock workers going to get some representation in this company? after the merger is complete? and lets not go about this the wrong way, by having one vote here another vote there! all at once we should vote!

Why would you want that? have you seen what happens....we pay dues, union gets rich, we lose jobs, union does not care...if you want representation go to another carrier

Why would you want that? have you seen what happens....we pay dues, union gets rich, we lose jobs, union does not care...if you want representation go to another carrier
You could always vote NO. This is a democracy, They have the right to vote YES!!:hide:

you are correct we do live in a democracy, however, some people are not capable of looking at the whole picture, I am here for the long term. I have been treated well enough that I do not need to pay dues to make mr hoffa rich. please remember CF and Preston...where are they? granted, if you take away 10% of the management and 10% of the hourly, things would be great.

you are correct we do live in a democracy, however, some people are not capable of looking at the whole picture, I am here for the long term. I have been treated well enough that I do not need to pay dues to make mr hoffa rich. please remember CF and Preston...where are they? granted, if you take away 10% of the management and 10% of the hourly, things would be great.
See my last post! I didnt say you guys needed Union representation. I merely said it is the employees right to vote FOR or AGAINST it. Be careful, if they take away 10% of the management would you still have a job?:hide::biglaugh:

you are right, I am brainwashed. 19 years at Preston does that to a person. I do feel that we have every right to organize, however, be careful what you wish for.

Status
Not open for further replies.